Ventus?? strange name.."two shimmering elliptical towers"...

masterplan_450.jpg

Two toilets? No, one toilet...and one bidet.

Ventus? What's next, the Persephone?

They should remove the "future TTC subway" bit in the corner...false advertising. Maybe Tridel can lobby the city to cancel the silly Sheppard LRT.

Ventus at Metrogate

Below are the new virtual reality (VR) images for Ventus at Metrogate. To register for the preview opening and to receive information by email click here.

Realtors should contact Sam Fung for sales information instead of trying to reach me through this web forum. Sam can be reached by email at sfung@tridel.com or by direct line at 416-736-2555 ext. 637.

ventus_at_night_wth-logos.jpg

ventus_lobby_wlogos.jpg

Lobby

ventus_fitness_room_wlogos.jpg

Fitness Centre

ventus_pool_wlogos.jpg

Swimming Pool

ventus_whirlpool_wlogos.jpg

Whirlpool

ventus_terrace_wlogos.jpg

Terrace

nice pics, Tridelwebmaster, thx!

The pictures are great, but isn't there a rule here about spam? Looks like a free advertisement to me.

Spamming

Usually someone goes to the Tridel website, copies the images and posts them anyway. We just got these produced from our rendering company and this forum is the first to see them at this size on the web. I'm usually restricted in the size I can show these on Tridel's website but here I can post them between 800 and 1000 pixels wide where they look their best and you can appreciate the size and architecture of the towers. I also look forward to everyone's remarks and constructive criticism.

But I'll leave it up to the members and the administrator on whether I'm spamming or not. I'll be posting similar amenity photos for Parc Nuvo tomorrow and depending on how things go next week, more photos from the James Cooper Mansion move. The I-beams should be ready to be slid under the mansion and I'll be taking photos while the videographer continues work on the documentary.

I might even get around to getting an mpeg of the Verve time lapse photography.

I don't see this as spam at all.....it's not like it is some agent that is promising to "save you thousands", or some other such malarky.....

I welcome Tridelwebmaster's input, especially the pics....

These towers make Lipstick towers #4 and #5 for Tridel in Scarborough. From the Metrogate site plan, looks like two more are on their way. They're certainly welcome in this part of town where pretty much every tall building is a concrete apartment slab tower.

I welcome Tridelwebmaster's input, especially the pics....

Absolutely. All of his posts have brought excellent input to this forum. I'm glad Tridel had the guts to face any potential criticism of their products.

In fact, I'm quite surprised there aren't more admitted reps from companies as well as construction workers on this site (since this often becomes a fan club of sorts for both).

I agree that Tridelwebmaster's posts are not spam. I welcome these post, pictures and input.

As for the buildings themselves, I really like the glass box in the base between the two towers. I hope that this development will lead to more walk-up traffic to the Agincourt station. And while I like that this site plan saves room for a transit station, I will stop short at dubbing it transit-oriented.

Back