Votes: 39 35.5%
  • So So

Votes: 13 11.8%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 15 13.6%
  • Terrible

Votes: 20 18.2%

• Total voters
Wow and to think theres still around 15 floors more to be built. This thing is already big but when its done, it'll rise massively on the west end. Anyone know whats going on with the second tower yet? They still have the 2nd crane up but it would be weird if it's just sitting there to install glass on the podium.

Wow and to think theres still around 15 floors more to be built. This thing is already big but when its done, it'll rise massively on the west end. Anyone know whats going on with the second tower yet? They still have the 2nd crane up but it would be weird if it's just sitting there to install glass on the podium.
Totally! This tower is going to look a lot taller than I expected.

Glass is coming from China, and they didn't award the contract until late in the game, so it's probably still being manufactured. Last time I saw the drawings the glass was quite complicated as there was the randomized pattern with different colours as well as a hell of a lot of spandrel (wouldn't expect anything different from cheapo Cidex) so it may be a while.

Podium is looking pretty solid. My curiosity has shifted from glass to solid cladding.

Back