News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

^I’m not sure that’s a strong distinction. Canada already has carbon pricing so the elimination of carbon pricing is a wedge issue against the sitting government.

Furthermore, it’s probable that the Conservatives party is not being lead from a climate change denial paradigm. They just want to do “other things” , meaning avoid the issue.

Last, the oil and gas industries are far more important economically to Canada than they are in the US complicating the issue here.

P.S. I’m personally for carbon taxation

P.S. I’m personally for carbon taxation
Me too, but only if it’s matched with a carbon tariff. I don’t want to further incentivize Canadian-based industry to move their operations offshore to avoid carbon taxes.

Outside of home heating and gasoline for their cars, the greatest carbon footprint of Canadian’s purchases is not products made in Canada, but carbon created in China and the like. If you want Canadians to reduce their carbon footprint beyond heating and transport we need a carbon tariff.

Lmao "thousands of envelopes damaged" in the ballots contributing to the delay. You can't even make this up. 😄

You know, as much as I dislike the current Federal Conservative party, its really rather sad.

That party was sad long before today...........but it just continues its downward spiral, being unable to execute on the most basic level.

That's bad for that party, of course, and on that.......I can't say I'm unhappy, but it really isn't a good day for democracy when stuff like this is hopelessly mangled.

What's worse, that it feeds the conspiracy trolls............'my candidates would have one if that they hadn't destroyed those ballots'.............or that it feeds a broader perception of hapless incompetence among those would aspire to lead us; and may contribute to a lack of faith in government?

Sigh.

The ripped ballot scandal with rip the Conservative Party up faster than one can say "The Left ruins society!"

From the Greens tonight.................on tonight...........LOL

1598237296753.png

Attachments

• 1598237259294.png
    1598237259294.png
    13.9 KB · Views: 211
The SoCons sure over performed and that is bad for general election chances .

My dad won't be happy. He isn't a fan of O'Toole.

Also, I want to know who O'Toole will take Canada back from. That is a strong dog whistle...

Back