News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

slickpete83

Member Bio
Reaction score
http://woodbridgepark.ca/

i searched the forum and couldn't find a thread on this project

floor plans posted , grand opening happening March 25 i think
what do you guys/gals think ? about the location, the project , the design , and price

^ hahahaha so true , because its north side of Steeles then its technically its Woodbridge ( vaughan) lol... but not really....
website just crashed , March 16 thursday 3pm appointment booking for grand opening was suppose to be online ,. first come first serve ....

Last edited:
i hate it when they say starting for the 500's ... it could be $510K or it could be as high as $590K :(

The location is kind of bad, in terms of crime.

Although I guess more developments like this could help spur on an improvement.

dam it :( , i just got the book now appointment email at exactly 4:00pm , 15 seconds later i click on the appointment link and its all booked up for the grand opening March 25 , demand must be very high

same thing again , email from Woodbridge Park builders ; TODAY
IS THE DAY!Book your appointment today at 3pm. This is your chance to buy a home at the preview opening of the next phase
of Woodbridge Park on Saturday, April 29. Be ready at 3pm April 20th . ( their online booking system) , so i'm waiting by the computer right at exactly 3pm !!!to book an appointment so i can be first one , and their booking system does work , then it tells me there are no appointments left , impossible to buy at this location !!!

Last edited:
just an update , while working a Nightshift in the middle of the night

even though i didn't get a chance to book the 2nd appointment at 3pm that day , i logged into the appointment website at night and was luckily able to book an appointment for Apr 29 , i got a message at night saying " due to popular demand we opened up more appointments
so i quickly booked an appointment in the middle of the night

Staff at Woodbridge Park was kind enough to contact me and try to fix the problem. so i have to give them credit for that. :)

ns8sy.jpg

Picture from last week. Anyone know how long would it take to complete from here ?
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 655
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 658
  • 3.jpg