There’s a video of Breuer on the website.

http://www.xcondos.com/x_preview.htm

So many sales videos for condos (new and resale) make me laugh. They put as much emphasis on furniture and personal effects as the property itself, often more. After watching that video I was left with no impression as to what the scale or size of the rooms are but that whoever decorated it did a nice job.

X Condo taken by me today!:

4436109432_91019676e1_b.jpg

In this shot below, notice all the completely empty units in the former Days in.... It will become Holiday inn now... (the grey big building in the foreground):

4436112846_5b64837574_b.jpg

4435335597_b21879c648_b.jpg

4436168598_7078ec07fd_b.jpg

4436109924_4810011671_b.jpg

All photos by me: steveve :)

I have one on the 31st floor facing west + one parking spot and an oversized locker.
I am prepared to let it go as I am thinking of buying one closer to the lake.
The unit is called Corbusier. Let me know if interested. My email is: gmazari@rogers.com

One ready To Go

I have one on the 31st floor facing west + one parking spot and an oversized locker.
I am prepared to let it go as I am thinking of buying one closer to the lake.
The unit is called Corbusier (704sqf). Let me know if interested. My email is: gmazari@rogers.com

Are they allowing assignments at X? I missed the preconstruction stage, but would consider an assignment or a resale.

Any potential sellers can PM me.

PS I AM NOT AN AGENT, BROKER, SALES REP .....

We have our first unit for rent. Here are some pics (crappy quality) but should give you a good idea what those ugly amana appliances look like

http://toronto.en.craigslist.ca/tor/apa/1828836384.html

the same horrible bathroom light fixture and sink were used at Vu, also designed by Cecconi and Simone.
the lighting is dim; while the sink has a large 'wash' area, there is virtually no space to place a cup, soap, etc and it drains poorly (very little inclination)

the same horrible bathroom light fixture and sink were used at Vu, also designed by Cecconi and Simone.
the lighting is dim; while the sink has a large 'wash' area, there is virtually no space to place a cup, soap, etc and it drains poorly (very little inclination)

Yea, shaving in dim lighting is not fun. Looks like there's no medicine cabinet either. I'm all for design, but if it's not practical, what's the point?

There is no way I'd pay $1700 for that. Maybe $1400 and in this market, maybe $1300. It'll be interesting to see if he/she gets it.

Yea, shaving in dim lighting is not fun. Looks like there's no medicine cabinet either. I'm all for design, but if it's not practical, what's the point?

I believe the medicine cabinet is standard for units with 9 ft. ceilings.

I hope the stainless appliances look better. Kind of regretting not getting the built-in upgrade.

There is no way I'd pay $1700 for that. Maybe $1400 and in this market, maybe $1300. It'll be interesting to see if he/she gets it.

Didn't even look at the price. $1700 is way too much.

But hey, I'm getting $1460 for my little 500 sqft 1 bedroom...so there are people who will pay.

Back