There is no way I'd pay $1700 for that. Maybe $1400 and in this market, maybe $1300. It'll be interesting to see if he/she gets it.

as tissot stated the unit is 704 sf, so the price is within the normal rental range; however, i dont know if the amenity spaces are completed so a discount might be in order

We have our first unit for rent. Here are some pics (crappy quality) but should give you a good idea of what those ugly amana appliances look like

http://toronto.en.craigslist.ca/tor/apa/1828836384.html

The only thing Im happy about is that we got the fridges with bottom freezers... meaning for those who got the s/s upgrades, we'll actually get stainless steel, rather than the cheap silver panels that the top freezer fridge models get (see the fridges that Casa got)

That being said, Im a bit dissapointed that: a) Amana was standard b)s/s had to be an upgrade

couple interior shots care of Kijiji. Looks pretty good.

1699h1h_20.jpeg

1977jlh_20.jpeg

58717ag_20.jpeg

Agree, don't love the reddish floor and the yellowish cabinets, they are too bright

Don't forget..this is what the purchasers opted for in their design appointment..there was a selection..even for the standard finishes..it's of course each purchaser's individual taste and budget if they wanted to upgrade. For the basic, standard option I don't find it so bad compared to other condo's standard options ..also don't forgot alot of these were bought 4 years ago..at a different price point than today. Todays options and standards have , of course , improved from 4 years ago (ie X2/Five) but at a much higher price point. The original X purchasers have done xtremely well in that regard.

Last edited:
cool outdoor pool, wish my condo had one! we're stuck with an indoor one :D the interior does look pretty cheap
Yes, obviously no upgrades here, investment, designated to be rented out.

I saw a lot of people in the buildng today and asked the security what's going on :D. Floor 11 moved in few days ago, today somebody from 6 was moving in. Finally. Have you guys had your inspection appointments? My friend has a unit in BLU and they all have inspections sheduled a month before moving in, to check if all the upgrades and everything is done good?

Last edited:
Yes, obviously no upgrades here, investment, designated to be rented out.
I saw a lot of people in the buildng today and asked the security what's going on :D. Floor 11 moved in few days ago, today somebody from 6 was moving in. Finally. Have you had your inspection appointments? My friend has a unit in BLU and they all have inspections sheduled a month before moving in, to check if all the upgrades and everything is done good?

what??? i don't live in x...is that what your talking about? i live in a condo in the west end :D sorry lol i'm confused

Sorry for confusing you, only the first sentence was a comment to your comment :). I will move the rest in a new paragraph.

There :) !

Last edited:
They got $1600. A friend of mine knows someone renting a 1 bedroom on a low floor for $1600 and he moves in next month.

Back