Looks like Kingsett will continue to finance the project probably to get their cash owed

Is there any information on whether other cash / assets of VANDYK are being repossessed to redirect back to lenders and continuation of the projects?

as per the reports, KSV is in the process of hiring construction manager. Hopefully we would get an update once it is done.
When I spoke to KSV 6 weeks ago was told they were close to hiring a construction manager…..this will go on forever…bottom line we will be forced to wait it out with no deposits coming back forced to follow through on sale

When I spoke to KSV 6 weeks ago was told they were close to hiring a construction manager…..this will go on forever…bottom line we will be forced to wait it out with no deposits coming back forced to follow through on sale
Hi everyone, it seems there’s no update yet!

I know they renewed the "Permit to take water" and it was issued on April 29, 2024. Make me think construction might commence soon, but this is just my speculation. It could just be paper work to ensure they have all permits incase they chose to start construction.
1715714366519.png

Back