Everytime I see this project I can't stop thinking about how perfect this is for this corner and this neighbourhood.

From Thursday morning, a little wider view of a great neighbourhood.

2340.jpg

You have the suite layouts?!
I've backtracked through the history of posts hoping I could look at them again. No luck.
I know the project was sold out from the get go, but I would love to peruse through them out of interest.
Any chance of you posting them?
Would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry but all I have is the printed brochure and it would be too tough to scan all the layouts (over 50....). The smallest unit is a 1 bedroom at 565 sq.ft. and the largest is 2,020 sq.ft. Most units are 1+ den and over 700 sq.ft.

Does it ? A little too much Mullion in the windows if you ask me ... but it'll come down to the brick, it better be a nice colour !

Actually you can see the brick they're using in the first pic I posted. What do you make of it?

Here's a closeup that I didn't post earlier:

8279323865_c65e7fecbf_b.jpg

It'll be good to see more of it between the windows as well.

Ah its nice ! Great.

Still that last pictures, way too much mullion between the floors, I don't mind it between the windows so much.

Walked by this afternoon..Cant see it via picture but the original rebricking has risen to the second floor of the historic portion at 6 Church St.

Back