News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

I think it would be a good call all around, we probably need to draft D more than forwards, but this seems like something we can't pass up.

Dupont won't even be 15 for another month. I feel like if we are still drafting that high when he's eligible, something isn't working.

It will be Jerome's call, perhaps with him in the organization the pressure to be an Iginla is either going endorsed by him or not.

Dupont is 3 years away from the NHL. He's 15.
Not for this draft, but down the road.
I think it would be a good call all around, we probably need to draft D more than forwards, but this seems like something we can't pass up.

Dupont won't even be 15 for another month. I feel like if we are still drafting that high when he's eligible, something isn't working.
This kid could be a first overall, and at the rate the Flames are trending :( they might be in the running for overall pick by then.

The oilers are the only one with a realistic chance to win it. leafs still need to comeback (then beat 3 more elite teams) and i just dont think the nucks can beat the oil in the second round tbh.

The oilers are the only one with a realistic chance to win it. leafs still need to comeback (then beat 3 more elite teams) and i just dont think the nucks can beat the oil in the second round tbh.
I think you are probably right. I'd love to see the Leafs go up 7-0 after 2 periods in the next game, and then collapse in the 3rd and lose 8-7 in triple overtime. Watching Boston humiliate them again and again never gets old.

If I have to pick between the Oilers and Canucks (as seems likely), I'll grudgingly root for the Oil.

Back