• 5 Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 Terrible

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters
Amazing :)

One taken this morning, from quite the distance but nicely lit by morning sun:

35380557290_9019e42148_h.jpg

Greetings. First time, long time. Thought these photos would be worthwhile. I took them a month or so ago from my office window during a rain storm, so the quality is fairly poor, but you can clearly see that they must have been testing out different colours for lighting on the outside of the building. It's grainy, but you can see green, purple, white and blue. The colours were changing really quickly as I was taking these so it was kind of random what colours I picked up, but I think they might have also had some pink as well. I don't recall seeing any comments about this in the past, so I figured I should emerge from the shadows and post these. What better way to spend a Wednesday afternoon during Stampede when the office is empty!

Telus Sky Blue.JPG
Telus Sky Green.JPG
Telus Sky Purple.JPG
Telus Sky White.JPG

Attachments

• Telus Sky Blue.JPG
    Telus Sky Blue.JPG
    667.3 KB · Views: 369
  • Telus Sky Green.JPG
    Telus Sky Green.JPG
    643.8 KB · Views: 364
  • Telus Sky Purple.JPG
    Telus Sky Purple.JPG
    671.1 KB · Views: 299
  • Telus Sky White.JPG
    Telus Sky White.JPG
    674.1 KB · Views: 347
Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings. First time, long time. Thought these photos would be worthwhile. I took them a month or so ago from my office window during a rain storm, so the quality is fairly poor, but you can clearly see that they must have been testing out different colours for lighting on the outside of the building. It's grainy, but you can see green, purple, white and blue. The colours were changing really quickly as I was taking these so it was kind of random what colours I picked up, but I think they might have also had some pink as well. I don't recall seeing any comments about this in the past, so I figured I should emerge from the shadows and post these. What better way to spend a Wednesday afternoon during Stampede when the office is empty!

That's awesome TallBobFan, and welcome! We've only had one post featuring the colour-changing LED testing so far, so this is a very welcome addition and great first post! :D

Thanks TallBob! and welcome to Skyrise!

It's pretty awesome right now with the sea of East Village cranes, the Arris retail rising and the library and Telus as a backdrop.

Back