Taken May 3, 2024
1000013906.jpg

1000013907.jpg

1000013908.jpg

1000013909.jpg

Definitely this area is actually looking like a community. The houses are almost right up to the school on the west side along the main road. Buildings are almost getting to the lake which will better tie the community together. I just hope that they will have some mixed use along the main roads to encourage walking to amenities. As it stands now this is a pretty residential area that requires you have to drive and leave to get any services whatsoever.

Taken May 3, 2024
View attachment 561525
View attachment 561526
View attachment 561527
View attachment 561528
Definitely this area is actually looking like a community. The houses are almost right up to the school on the west side along the main road. Buildings are almost getting to the lake which will better tie the community together. I just hope that they will have some mixed use along the main roads to encourage walking to amenities. As it stands now this is a pretty residential area that requires you have to drive and leave to get any services whatsoever.
I’m also interested if they’ll do anything to better connect with kingsway. That road kills the walkability of this area.

Taken May 3, 2024

I suspect I'm going to be crossing a lot by the Aviation Museum at Tower Rd and biking south from there. East connections are supposed to be in the works.

Back