2 very awesome angles ^^^
Burano works for the most part, well with the streetwall, and i'm excited to see the area change with this skyscraper looming overhead! it's filling in a big hole you never really noticed in the canyon. i wanna use the word "epic" here.

Taken yesterday from the 9th floor of Robarts Library.
Ya ya, shitty day and shitty camera but I thought the angle was a little different.

toronto2011042500056.jpg

its still a very good photo, its all in the angle and the composition... one of the most interesting views of dowtown Toronto showing a very interesting mix of the old and new!

Taken yesterday from the 9th floor of Robarts Library.
Ya ya, shitty day and shitty camera but I thought the angle was a little different.

toronto2011042500056.jpg

interesting how wide burano will look from certain angles like these! (cause you see 2 SIDES of the building!)

Funny how most torontonians would not recognize where this place is if you show them this photo, but add the CBD/CN tower area and they immediately know. can't wait for Aura/the ontario office building to go up. this strip of bay street is one of my favorite places in town.

From University & College and Bay & College, respectively

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

not digging how transparent the glass is from certain angles, the mixture of the transparency and this type of glass for some reason doesn't look good.

Back