Ya know, I don't HATE the orange as much as I originally did. I wouldn't say it's growing on me, but it doesn't make me seethe anymore. All we do is complain about how there's not enough colour around so I can put up with the radioactive orange house but I digress.

Hopefully nobody knows where I live...

Ya know, I don't HATE the orange as much as I originally did. I wouldn't say it's growing on me, but it doesn't make me seethe anymore. All we do is complain about how there's not enough colour around so I can put up with the radioactive orange house but I digress.

Hopefully nobody knows where I live...
Burlington, but at least that’s sufficiently vague, so you should be safe. 🤪

IMG_9174.jpeg

IMG_9175.jpeg

The scaffolding is starting to come down! The re-painted sign of “Thos. Davidson MFG” a producer of enamelware that once occupied the space definitely brings this side of the building back to life. Also, I think the new black trimmed windows look great. Very curious to see what restaurant or business will occupy this space soon.

So they were perfectly capable of restoring the original brick on that portion of the building, but not on the flagship heritage house on the corner. What idiot makes such a decision?

I really wish we'd repaint our old brick signs in hamilton white like that - looks awesome. Instead we keep them faded and dilapidated looking like our tip-top tailors.. One of these days I'm just gonna go up there and paint it myself lol..

what happened to the giant opening in the wall there ? looks like some of the brick is missing? Was that originally blocked up?

Oh looks like this may have not originally been an entrance at first glance and was instead punched in..

Back