May 5 -
73C8682A-CFE0-4938-BC89-ADF5B1D9A53B.jpeg

041FA1B0-104C-4EED-AB06-3FB1025BB5B4.jpeg

F9AF139F-B4C2-4F84-B6AA-148EC015BD80.jpeg

Last edited:
I can’t believe I’m saying this but my mind has changed on these. I wish the maple leaf pattern was a little more obvious but otherwise I like these buildings.

Do I think they’re anything special? No. But they’re not trying to be anything more than really tall condos and that works for some reason imo.

I can’t believe I’m saying this but my mind has changed on these. I wish the maple leaf pattern was a little more obvious but otherwise I like these buildings.

Do I think they’re anything special? No. But they’re not trying to be anything more than really tall condos and that works for some reason imo.

I have flipped back and fourth a bunch of times on this, and I think I've come to the conclusion where I would say I like them. Not love them, but like them. I agree that the maple leaf seems to be a flop, but they turned out okay, and being "okay" in this area is a super bonus considering all the ugly ones around there. Also given it's height makes it even better. There are some shots from earlier that looked like this was going to be another green or blue glass rectangle which is what makes me cringe, but looks like they avoided that so that's why I've changed my mind.

Back