vrqAI19.png

DiIVXVj.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder how successful this development will be considering how close it is to the notorious Dundas and Sherbourne intersection.

I wonder how successful this development will be considering how close it is to the notorious Dundas and Sherbourne intersection.

If the pricing is right, I don't see a problem. People will buy anywhere. It's close to the subway, Ryerson, Eaton Centre, etc. The area will get cleaned up pretty quickly. More businesses to service the influx of students and young professionals coming to the neighbourhood.

The area is grimey though but if Tridel can sell out 2 condos in St Jamestown, anything can happen.

St Jamestown isn't nearly as grimy as this area.

Better than Queen & Sherbourne though. And yes, it's gentrifying quickly, especially once Grid and Dundas Square Gardens are done. Those two projects will add about 3,000 people to the intersection.

You’re right but when people hear st Jamestown they think grime. Those who live in the city and who have been by there in the last little bit would disagree but a reputation is a reputation even if it may be wrong.

I’m glad to see the area get this kind of push.

I don't know about that. I've been warned not to walk in this area at night. I've never received a warning for St Jamestown. St Jamestown is an aging tower in a park community for lower incomes. It's wealthier than the shadiness centred around Dundas & Sherbourne.

Back