20191206_205120.jpg

i used a Nikon D610 for 4 years and from a year and a half ive been using Nikon D750 and i mostly do night photography. ive also used Google pixel 3 XL, when compared to the FX format DSLRs these new cellphone's picture quality is very good(not as good as DSLR but still pretty good). it's impressive how they are using AI to enhance night time pics with less noise and distortion. i bet in few years it will be hard to tell the difference between the pics taken by a DSLR and a Cellphone.

That would be a phone: Samsung Galaxy Note 9

The hoarding over the old food court says that this is going to be called Scotia North, or Scotiabank North. I forget the exact wording.

Anyone seen floorplans for this? I'm curious if we're getting a new foodcourt.
The plans show the new food court being smaller with around half the seating area and with five counter food retailers.

Half the size with 25% more people doesn't seem like the smartest idea in the world, but so be it.
Agreed. Other restauranteurs of various natures in the area will no doubt be happy to take up some of the slack! There is a significant amount of space at ground level of the new tower for retail, hopefully that becomes restaurant space (the plans are not detailed at this point).

Back