News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really. Robbie was afraid to speak because he's not good at it, and his handlers knew that. Trump is anything but afraid to speak his mind. In his case, it's more about the violence I would think. That, and they've had a gazillion GOP debates already!

Last edited:
Not really. Robbie was afraid to speak because he's not good at it, and his handlers know thought. Trump is anything but afraid to speak his mind. In his case, it's more about the violence I would think. That, and they've had a gazillion GOP debates already!

Trump makes stuff up on the spot (such as the comments about Mexicans) because he knows it'll get attention no matter what. He'll contradict himself from virtually one minute to the next just to get a reaction. However, once he gets some kind of power he'll lose interest in the details of the job as he realizes getting things done is harder and more boring than he anticipated. Anyone willing to be VP would have to be prepared to be thrown under the bus at a moment's notice. To that extent, he and Ford are similar, except that Ford is more easily distracted and rattled.

And speaking of Rob, apparently the campaign signs in the office window are finally gone ...

Trump makes stuff up on the spot (such as the comments about Mexicans) because he knows it'll get attention no matter what. He'll contradict himself from virtually one minute to the next just to get a reaction. However, once he gets some kind of power he'll lose interest in the details of the job as he realizes getting things done is harder and more boring than he anticipated. Anyone willing to be VP would have to be prepared to be thrown under the bus at a moment's notice. To that extent, he and Ford are similar, except that Ford is more easily distracted and rattled.

And speaking of Rob, apparently the campaign signs in the office window are finally gone ...
There are definite similarities, although Trump is scarier because he could be president, not just mayor. And as much as I think Trump is a dangerous buffoon, he's also smarter than Rob. Although I think my chair is smarter than Rob ...

Reactions: L23
Not really. Robbie was afraid to speak because he's not good at it, and his handlers knew that. Trump is anything but afraid to speak his mind. In his case, it's more about the violence I would think. That, and they've had a gazillion GOP debates already!

He thrives on the violence, and encourages it. The reason why he isn't going go bother with the debate is that he has no need to. All it will do is give a platform to his rivals who might have a good night and make up some ground against him. With no debate, the status quo (with Trump leading) remains. He had nothing to gain from a debate, and a lot to lose.

Touching on an old story about that girl Jaclyn who disappeared in front of that house police watched Lisi at. I did an email interview with her several months ago but never got around to writing anything.

I figured it was kind of inappropriate because she sounds like she has some issues--plus, I'm lazy.

Basically, she was good friends with that guy Boot's daughter. She was having paranoid delusions and was fed up that no one believed them so she skipped town, leaving her car at her friend's place.

She only contacted her mother after she'd already left the country. Her mother then told the local police department, and they made a note in her file.

But when the Star contacted head office communications to see if she was still missing it seems they neglected to check her file and so Pugash told the paper that she was still missing. The Star later found this out.

Her family and Boot's family were pissed that they ran this story. The paper never gave an update, I guess to avoid embarrassment? She's never met Ford or Lisi and isn't sure how Boot knows him.

I guess cops quietly made this disappear too to avoid embarrassment.

Touching on an old story about that girl Jaclyn who disappeared in front of that house police watched Lisi at. I did an email interview with her several months ago but never got around to writing anything.

I figured it was kind of inappropriate because she sounds like she has some issues--plus, I'm lazy.

Basically, she was good friends with that guy Boot's daughter. She was having paranoid delusions and was fed up that no one believed them so she skipped town, leaving her car at her friend's place.

She only contacted her mother after she'd already left the country. Her mother then told the local police department, and they made a note in her file.

But when the Star contacted head office communications to see if she was still missing it seems they neglected to check her file and so Pugash told the paper that she was still missing. The Star later found this out.

Her family and Boot's family were pissed that they ran this story. The paper never gave an update, I guess to avoid embarrassment? She's never met Ford or Lisi and isn't sure how Boot knows him.

I guess cops quietly made this disappear too to avoid embarrassment.

Oh, I describe them as paranoid delusions but she still insists they were the truth. In her mind, she believed everyone in her life was acting and following her with a camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back