News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.9K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I've been trying to be respectful in wake of his death but...how strange is it that the disgraced, crack-smoking mayor gets this royal send off? No one I've spoken to can understand it. Perhaps Tory thinks he can win over part of Ford Nation by supporting this?

Yes I'm sure we'll see John Tory run again as a right winger and repeat his non-success with wooing Ford Nation voters.

Screen shot 2016-03-28 at 12.32.51 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen shot 2016-03-28 at 12.32.51 PM.png
    Screen shot 2016-03-28 at 12.32.51 PM.png
    223.4 KB · Views: 517
The fords clearly have a LOT of high powered people in their grip I bet. As with all low level functioning, mid level operating but high level, delusional sociopaths; I think they have a ton of shit on a lot of people. When you can't run with the pack, keep track of injuries just in case.

You seem to like the conspiracy theories. Ford's faking cancer; Ford might not be dead; The Fords hold enough political power to do just about anything.

They're a two-bit family who were in the right place at the right time. Much of what's happened to them is sheer luck or apathy on the part of the voters than any actual machinations.

Doug and Diane Ford; Machiavelli they ain't.

Reactions: L23
You seem to like the conspiracy theories. Ford's faking cancer; Ford might not be dead; The Fords hold enough political power to do just about anything.

They're a two-bit family who were in the right place at the right time. Much of what's happened to them is sheer luck or apathy on the part of the voters than any actual machinations.

Doug and Diane Ford; Machiavelli they ain't.

I love conspiracies. This is the Internet no? (Looks around)

At one time I was considered "crazy" because I had heard this "crazy" conspiracy theory that there was this video of some guy smoking crack... I think it was a mayor..

I'm not a hard core tinfoil hat at all. I'm more in the "I wouldn't be surprised either way" category.

If the Fords truly were "Kennedys", wouldn't Rob and Doug have both been shot by now?
The events could be the same like two brothers dying and one disgraced in legal proceedings.

Not to sound insensitive... Robbie is dead, Randy is disgraced,...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back