8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
did someone actually say that?
Not directly, it was implied in CP2Ford statements since yesterday at least when talking about how a funeral at St. James was okay because it is Anglican, Rob was Christian, and Renata is Catholic.

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/news/a26289/rob-ford-is-no-longer-funny/

Screen Shot 2016-03-30 at 10.57.37 AM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-03-30 at 10.57.37 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-03-30 at 10.57.37 AM.png
    21.4 KB · Views: 456
Not directly, it was implied in CP2Ford statements since yesterday at least when talking about how a funeral at St. James was okay because it is Anglican, Rob was Christian, and Renata is Catholic.

I thought the Fords were nominally Catholic, or maybe Presbyterian? I don't quite see how Anglican constitutes a sort of compromise between Catholicism and other forms of Christianity, but what do I know.

As for Renata, judging by her Facebook output she's equal parts corny, gullible and plain ol' batshit insane. Like many FN trolls, as it happens.

Hope the people won't kiss Michael's Doug's hand.

godfather-funeral.jpg

Otherwise, Rob's funeral would be imitating one of those mafia funerals. Flowers and all.

I told you Doug called the Vatican, I guess the pope was already booked. Common folks indeed.

Doug: In accordion with our family's Orthodontist Russian Dressing Jewdish traditions, I invite all of Ford Nation to come and sit shiva with me and Karla. There will be cheeseburgers served afterward.

Lisi (reaching into jacket): What's this about a shiv?

I think Renata is stoned. She's blowing kisses to the crowd, and reacting strangely to the honour guard's commands, as if she things she needs to stand up straight when he shouts at her.

I thought the Fords were nominally Catholic, or maybe Presbyterian? I don't quite see how Anglican constitutes a sort of compromise between Catholicism and other forms of Christianity, but what do I know.

As for Renata, judging by her Facebook output she's equal parts corny, gullible and plain ol' batshit insane. Like many FN trolls, as it happens.

Doug Ford Sr. was buried out of a United church and Renata is Catholic....so Anglican church other than size makes no sense. Who am I kidding none of this makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back