What can I say, I'm fast. Nice little mock-up you did there. Maybe if you get a chance you can toss 1 bloor into the mix Murano, Burano, Uptown 4 seasons and Blu ;) ,

What can I say, I'm fast. Nice little mock-up you did there. Maybe if you get a chance you can toss 1 bloor into the mix Murano, Burano, Uptown 4 seasons and Blu ;) ,

^ Yeah that's what I was doing... but what can I say... I fell in love with Aura and just had to post it. If Barry doesn't get excited by this pic... I'll start finishing 1 Bloor East (which looks pretty damn good from this pov).

You're welcome.. though not my design. ;-)

aura-pov.jpg

hell ya! 3d - man, thanks for doing so much to make this forum an interesting place!
now youve put me in a dilema... I unhooked my external hard drive earlier that I keep all my images saved on, now I cant move off this page until I reinstall it which is a pain if you could see my desk layout... right click, save image as... done. Wish it was that easy.

There was a small group of people with lawn chairs hanging around the sales office all weekend.

An article in the Toronto Star on Saturday states construction is expected to begin June 1st this year. :)

Pardon my ignorance, but at what point is it too late to add more floors? If there's more demand than supply, are we likely to see more floors?

Pardon my ignorance, but at what point is it too late to add more floors? If there's more demand than supply, are we likely to see more floors?

Probably the latest would be around June 1, 2008. If that is when they intend to start construction. But I guess its not unheard of to add floors to a project even after construction has begun.

Back