News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

That’s popular vote, not seat projections
But it still suggests minority, unless the vote goes totally binary--and at a third of the vote each for the main two, "totally binary" doesn't look to be in the picture...

Another bozo eruption from the CPC.

Come one, dude....it's 2019, you can't call religious people "bozos" for voicing their religious opinions. That's hate speech or whatever.
You're dehumanising religious people. You're discounting their lived experience. Blah, blah, blah.

Stop the hate.

I'm applying to work for a-yet-to-be-determined human rights tribunal. Gotta practice talking nonsense. :)

Come one, dude....it's 2019, you can't call religious people "bozos" for voicing their religious opinions. That's hate speech or whatever.
You're dehumanising religious people. You're discounting their lived experience. Blah, blah, blah.

Stop the hate.

I'm applying to work for a-yet-to-be-determined human rights tribunal. Gotta practice talking nonsense. :)

Yes, I love how everyone is allowed to make a mistake except the Conservatives. It's like damned if you do, damned is you don't. When abortion is actually under threat of being outlawed, then we can talk about the weight of this "petition".

I was just taking the piss, really, but I enjoy pointing out the hypocritical double standards of the regressive "progressives" and post-modern "liberals".

This is a good thing. I am already tired of pre-election ads on TV...

Can he be believed?

Last edited:
Yeah, why not?

He's a weird dude (your grandkids can choke on forest fire smoke so he doesn't have to pay a bit more at the pumps), but I haven't seen anything from him that would lead me to believe that he would lie.

Sounds legit... :D

“Is Trudeau leading us to civil war?” Those are the words found on a billboard in Edmonton. But why is this man putting them up?

https://www.thestar.com/edmonton/20...a&utm_campaign=&utm_campaign_id=&utm_content=

This is a good thing. I am already tired of pre-election ads on TV...

Can he be believed?

But, but, but...

Trudeau was to be believed on electoral reform and building pipelines, right? :rolleyes:

Why exactly should I vote for Scheer? I have not seen one policy that is radically different than Trudeau's. Even his environmental policy is just some vague nonsense that can be interpreted as a pseudo carbon tax under a different name.

Originally Posted by Marty_Mcfly over at SSP - Federal politics thread:

Yet to be published EKOS poll for June 26-28

CPC: 34
LIB: 32
GRN: 13
NDP: 10
PPC: 5
BQ: 4
OTH: 2

n=1176

Ontario: Lib +7
Quebec: Lib +16

https://twitter.com/VoiceOfFranky/st...89524859498496

Look at that NDP number..........

Also Greens trending up, but so is PPC........hmmmm

*Now*, maybe, the NDP's on the verge of Audrey (or 2015/17 Lib Dem) territory. (Maybe--though Nanos has continued to show the NDP higher. And even decimated overall numbers don't necessarily mean total wipeouts--well, upper single digits a la Audrey or the Lib Dems is technically not "total wipeout". So in case of minority...)

I think losing official party status is a real possibility for the NDP. The PPC gaining is also bad news for Scheer.

Last edited:

Back