This path terminates right before Bathurst. Does anyone know the long term plan and timing? It seems intuitive to just connect it to the other side of Bathurst at City Place by extending underneath the bridge and connecting to the same path way that goes underneath the Spadina and onward to the Rogers Centre.

View attachment 242214
That rail spur should be removed.

Does anyone know if they are still working? Got a notice saying occupancy delayed indefinitely. Unit was supposed to be for possession July 8

I understand that GP phase 1 occupancy notices are currently being sent out with final occupancy dates.

I imagine Playground is still working and can expect delays similar to what GP phase 1 has been delayed by.

Does anyone know if they are still working? Got a notice saying occupancy delayed indefinitely. Unit was supposed to be for possession July 8
If people who were slated to move in GP 1 in February actually move in in June, the. You could deduce that reasonably you might be looking at November occupancy for Playground. Not unreasonable considering current pandemic.

If people who were slated to move in GP 1 in February actually move in in June, the. You could deduce that reasonably you might be looking at November occupancy for Playground. Not unreasonable considering current pandemic.

Thanks very much for that! I'm in Vancouver at the moment so just trying to plan the move back to Toronto

As of Thursday.
I see the crane for phase 2 building is coming down:

IMG_1304.JPG
IMG_8826.JPG
IMG_3968.JPG
IMG_7941.JPG
IMG_4529.JPG
IMG_2709.JPG
IMG_5656.JPG
IMG_6540.JPG
IMG_8166.JPG

Crazy to think that the tallest tower of this cluster hasn’t even begun construction yet. Excited to see it all done. Even though the quality of the materials leaves a lot to be desired, I think this will still become a neat little area that helps bridge LV to the rest of the city.

Crazy to think that the tallest tower of this cluster hasn’t even begun construction yet. Excited to see it all done. Even though the quality of the materials leaves a lot to be desired, I think this will still become a neat little area that helps bridge LV to the rest of the city.
I am really interested in the whole intersection once complete. The pedestrian bridges help link king west and fort York to LV. Personally, I’d like to see more density along Strachan between King and Queen. There are a few bars/restaraunts there now, but it has the capacity to transform into a new “Ossington”. Certainly, we will have the density to support it!

Back