I am really interested in the whole intersection once complete. The pedestrian bridges help link king west and fort York to LV. Personally, I’d like to see more density along Strachan between King and Queen. There are a few bars/restaraunts there now, but it has the capacity to transform into a new “Ossington”. Certainly, we will have the density to support it!
I agree! So much potential in the area. Alot of room for growth!

Taken on Wednesday:
DC540463-5B5A-4A5A-8923-4A83D8017C55.jpeg
A43E2097-42C7-4B87-B37D-87C28B3015F3.jpeg

It's a beauty, I love it. It leads that pack into Toronto perfectly when driving on highway. The architects is the same ones as the L-Tower on Yonge/Front St. and The Aura(tallest in Toronto) on Yonge St. and also Marilyn Manroe, iconic tower in Mississauga. These guys have an eye for sleek designs on condo architecture.

I am glad to see they are ramping up the progress despite the circumstances around covid-19. Hopefully can get into my unit by September (last updated occupancy)

It's a beauty, I love it. It leads that pack into Toronto perfectly when driving on highway. The architects is the same ones as the L-Tower on Yonge/Front St. and The Aura(tallest in Toronto) on Yonge St. and also Marilyn Manroe, iconic tower in Mississauga. These guys have an eye for sleek designs on condo architecture.

No, all those buildings were each designed by different architects.
The L-Tower was designed by Daniel Leibskind, Aura by G+C, and the Marilyn Monroe towers by MAD.
Cityzen developed all of these except for Aura which was developed by Canderel.

Looks like phase 2 is really coming along. You were there so late? (Unless you moved in already)
I love it, looks great! I passed by a couple days ago, retail across the street looks good. Still wonder if it will be Loblaws, Longo, or Highland Farms for the grocery store. Or Sobeys?

I wish the thin, vertical members screening the balconies would turn the corner at the top where the framing element angles out.

Back