News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

• Thread starter billy corgan19982
  • Start date
The non-operational fans offer up more space for advertising.

Honestly, fake-fan deco. It's worse than gargoyles in Mississauga.

Toronto Life Square

Extreeeeeeem fitness sign will be installed next shoppers drugs mart sign. this is one of workers told me.

Adidas sign will be installed next week. The anchors are present.

At this rate, Johnny Rockets is likely aiming for a late June opening. They have much work to do yet.

Milestones posted a huge signature sign outside of AMC.
"Opening June 2008."

I was in there yesterday. With some tenants in there, besides Future Shop and Starbucks, it looks more complete, though so very spartan. Don't look up!

The escalators to the subway level are way too narrow, especially for the size of the crowds that come up through there from Ryerson. I hate the narrow-width escalators - the ones from Queen Station up into the Maritime Life Building are another annoyance when someone decides to stand and hold up 20 people behind them.

I was in there yesterday. With some tenants in there, besides Future Shop and Starbucks, it looks more complete, though so very spartan. Don't look up!

The escalators to the subway level are way too narrow, especially for the size of the crowds that come up through there from Ryerson. I hate the narrow-width escalators - the ones from Queen Station up into the Maritime Life Building are another annoyance when someone decides to stand and hold up 20 people behind them.

fuck that, they can wait a little bit. people are in too much of a hurry nowadays...wouldn't call this a problem AT ALL, more like a solution.

Some upates:

Shoppers Drug Mart is open (since thursday, actually) on floor -1 and it is soooo empty. I actually got greeted by a staffmember, she was so happy to see me walk in. There's a fair selection of food (plenty of organic!) and a post office. Instead of having to walk 8 minutes to the one in the Eaton's Centre, or 6 to the one in the Atrium, I now only have to walk 5 minutes to get to a post office. Too bad I'm moving out in a week.

Also open in the basement is Pretzelmaker and Baskin Robbins, also with incredibly bored staff, waiting for someone.

I walked up to the AMC, and there's some activity but not too much. There was a guy in the food court conducting interviews for Juice Rush. Harvey's has their sign up and you can now see into Jack Astor's. It looks fully furnished, and their view looks fantastic.

Here's a question: In the floorplans, http://media.torontolifesquare.com/pdf/TLS_Leasing_floorplans.pdf
there's a small street level space facing Yonge between Adidas and Extreme Fitness. It says it's leased, number 101, but there are no doors facing the street on the floorplan. Any idea what it is?

Shoppers Drug Mart is open (since thursday, actually) on floor -1 and it is soooo empty. I actually got greeted by a staffmember, she was so happy to see me walk in. There's a fair selection of food (plenty of organic!) and a post office.

It is indeed a beautiful new store! I did a bit of shopping there earlier today and the place was completely devoid of other customers, which made for a very pleasant shopping experience! I didn't know there would also be a post office included in the retail space, bonus!

wait...i for one, will not step foot in that place until it's done. 6 months and it'll be buzzing all over.

2426919476_705859df42_b.jpg

2426918512_423a5c97d1_b.jpg

from kenn chaplin on www.flickr.com

fuck that, they can wait a little bit. people are in too much of a hurry nowadays...wouldn't call this a problem AT ALL, more like a solution.

wait...i for one, will not step foot in that place until it's done. 6 months and it'll be buzzing all over.

Well, at least you won't be blocking the escalator until then.

Back