News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

I thought half the second tower was residential. So really we wouldn't be getting another large office tower, but a mixed-use tower.

I can't imagine living there.

MBS, you are obviously out of the loop. _ approvals came in from the city last month. BA2 will be all office, 196 Meters

Tower 3 is mixed use condo-hotel.

Glass Keeps Rising

dsc00690os3.jpg

dsc00691bq1.jpg

dsc00693yx5.jpg

dsc00694jb4.jpg

Man, I have to say we have probably the best collection of photos on this site capturing this building from just about every angle and elevation.

These shots really show off the beastlyness of this beast!

It's a firefighter training facility on top of an office building.

Great shots, I can't wait to see how the old-style façade turns out! The clash between that and the glass will be magnificent.

wow.. what a massive core. This building is going to look huge and bulky from the outside but that core is taking up most of the space. Actual office space around the core seems to be tight.

This and RBC Centre are probably going to be the best documented office towers in the city during construction to date.. obviously because of the digicam era.. I think all the photos in this thread of BA outnumber all the photos you can find of any previous office tower under construction, combined.

YAY digital!

It's too bad the 2nd tower is slated to be shorter. An equally sized tower would confer "twin tower" status to this project and really give it something interesting.

Right now, as much as the glass is nice, it's beginning to look like a fat woman with too much fabric. No matter how nice a dress is, if it's made to fit a large woman, she just ends up looking like she's wearing a bed sheet.
With more glass going up, it's becoming obvious that this is just going to be one big boring expanse of glass. There aren't any interesting features to break up the look.

great analogy! I wonder whether the fat woman wouldn't look a whole lot better if she was taller and more slender? another 10-15 floors if possible (i'm no engineer) would like better imho

Back