News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

I do but I'm not going to publicize it here. Owner holds for rental income and property value increase. That said, I can't imagine the market for new strip clubs is booming, so there will probably be renovations here to make this into a more traditional retail space. Redevelopment is unlikely, but not impossible.

I do but I'm not going to publicize it here. Owner holds for rental income and property value increase. That said, I can't imagine the market for new strip clubs is booming, so there will probably be renovations here to make this into a more traditional retail space. Redevelopment is unlikely, but not impossible.

Of course, and thanks for the info.

I find it an odd choice to acquire as a hold.

But if the owner can make it work and maybe even restore the front; more power to them!

It's a very shallow site and it's not easily conducive to redevelopment. Not a heck of a lot you could do here really.

Not on its own, for sure. That's why I was looking east and west of the site at a possible assembly. The site to the east is much deeper, but also narrow on its own.

Problem isn't the width or overall size, but the shallow depth and proximity to 75 Portland to the south. The city will resist all attempts at intensification, whether reasonable or not.

Problem isn't the width or overall size, but the shallow depth and proximity to 75 Portland to the south. The city will resist all attempts at intensification, whether reasonable or not.

Is it though? Considering the lot by 445 Adelaide W is smaller but is moving along for the construction of Hudson Hotel...

Would there be a possibility for an assembly with 555 King W? I can't imagine 543 joining as it's renovated etc.

@AHK made a report back in Feb 2018, that there was some ground sampling work at 555 King W done on behalf of the owner:

A ground sampling rig is working this morning in the driveway to the west side of 555 King Street West. A somewhat antsy work crew on the site, so the picture was taken from the other side of King Street, with just the front of the drill truck visible. From staff in the shop, confirmation that the drilling is being done on behalf of their owner - will be going occupying the driveway all day. At this time, no know development plans are known, the owner may be obtaining information on the ground conditions in order to have information for any prospective purchasers.

1597089919393.png

@AHK made a report back in Feb 2018, that there was some ground sampling work at 555 King W done on behalf of the owner:

Ah thanks for the info!

A visual of the For Rent sign at For Your Eyes Only. Given the rather unique layout of the venue - will require a special tenant with the specific need for a location like this - otherwise some material renovations expense would be needed - for what may be a limited time rental.

20200812_113616.jpg

Gotta say that I'm surprised by how fast this leased out. Would be interesting to see if any major interior reconfigurations were required at all.

Mademoiselle Raw Bar and Grill will be opening here, operated by the same team behind MARBL just east of here at 455 King West:

Back