DJI_0327.JPG

Rendering from above doesnt look spectacular but it's not a wall of blue so I'll take that at least

Mods, note change in address was well owners

May 10 Report

4.4 INFORMATION STATUS REPORT AND REMOVAL OF THE "H" HOLDING PROVISION FROM ZONING BY-LAW 0225-2007 REPORT (WARD 4)

Application to remove the "H" holding provision to permit a 48 storey condominium apartment building (574 units) and a 37 storey rental apartment building (428 units) with retail on the ground floor in a common podium 395 Square One Drive, 4225 and 4235 Confederation Parkway, southeast corner of Rathburn Road West and Confederation Parkway

Owner: OMERS Realty Management Corp. and ARI SQ GP Inc. File: H-OZ 19/002 W4

No discussion took place on this matter.

Mods, note change in address was well owners

A change, yes; but not all that substantive, I assume, as Oxford is owned by OMERS.

I wonder what the reasoning is for that move?

A change, yes; but not all that substantive, I assume, as Oxford is owned by OMERS.

I wonder what the reasoning is for that move?
Since this is a large project as well jointly own, OMERS will handle it regardless if OMERS owns Oxford. I think if you look closely at other projects where Oxford is being use, OMERS is buying the land and develop them with Oxford manage them. OMERS is staying in the back ground.

This setup will apply to all of Square One projects under their control

ARI SQ GP Inc is the Alberta Pension Fund arm who is also part owner of all of Square One Land as well.

Not sure where The Daniels Corporation fits in as they did and still do own land in the area as well. Part of that whole block is own by Daniels.

Since there are currently 3 sites to be develop, suggest using Square One District: Name of project. You will hit over 100 Phase for this area and why I suggest using a name or address. That is the way I am doing and have used that for Humber Bay Shores, West Don Lands, Lower Don, Distillery District, Emerald City and so on. Will be doing the same thing for Mr. Christie site

Back