You can’t take the tree out. It’s on city land.
Is it on city land? It looks like from the My Property map that it straddles the road right-of-way. I just say that because the tree is not in the renders and it looks difficult to have room for the tree and what looks like the building entrance.

24Ave.JPG

Is it on city land? It looks like from the My Property map that it straddles the road right-of-way. I just say that because the tree is not in the renders and it looks difficult to have room for the tree and what looks like the building entrance.

View attachment 387852

That’s why it’s listed on the City’s tree inventory. It wouldn’t be if it was on private land.

You're showing me so much that I didn't know. Guess I have a tree in my front yard that is the city's. Thought of removing it, not sure how I would go about doing that now...

If it’s in poor health you can ask them to assess it for replacement. Otherwise I imagine it’s there to stay without paying the value.

I saw what looked like drill bits for a caisson driller on the site today. Drilling to begin soon?
I doubt it. I live down the street and they've been there for ages.

I don't actually think eagle crest owns this project anymore. It's no longer on any of their websites so as far as I can tell they've probably sold off to another developer or something.

Back