Do we know if anyone in the podium has received their appointment for Finishes/ Upgrade Selection?

Do we know if anyone in the podium has received their appointment for Finishes/ Upgrade Selection?
I got an email about this about a month ago, basically saying that appointment dates would be going out soon, but nothing since.

Didn’t they sent out the same email last year as well? Hope we not waiting for another year lol
This time there was more specifics about the process … but you’re right, they seem to have different definitions of “within the next few weeks”

For reference, my unit is about half way up the building so if I’m the lowest on this forum I’ll post here when I get new about the process for my unit..

Upgrades include, floor from laminate to vinyl, counter from quartz to porcelain, backsplash from subway tile to quarts or porcelain, wood finish kitchen cupboards to solid colour,. Bathroom upgrade from shower rod to half glass, electrical upgrades include under cabinet lighting, electric wiring for fixtures in bedrooms and den, and rough-in for tv mount. Bedroom closet upgrade available from double track sliding doors to mirrored, opaque glaze, or hanging slab.

Would anyone know the closing date for the apartments on the podium (up to the 8th floor)?
Some websites are saying Spring 2024. It would be great to have a more accurate range.

Back