What do you think of this project?

• I dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
IMG_6957.JPG

Description: To construct Interior Alteration - Edmonton Tower Unit 114 - Landlord Work Provisions: new raised floor / storefront / misc Mech Electrical for future Chiro office. Future Tenant Improvement by others
Permit date: September 1, 2020
Type: Building Permit
Subtype: (03) Interior Alterations
Category: Commercial Final
Class: Office Buildings (520)
Address: 114, 10111 - 104 AVENUE NW
Neighbourhood: DOWNTOWN
Zoning: CCA
Value: $60,000.00

Description: To construct Interior Alteration - Edmonton Tower Unit 114 - Landlord Work Provisions: new raised floor / storefront / misc Mech Electrical for future Chiro office. Future Tenant Improvement by others
Permit date: September 1, 2020
Type: Building Permit
Subtype: (03) Interior Alterations
Category: Commercial Final
Class: Office Buildings (520)
Address: 114, 10111 - 104 AVENUE NW
Neighbourhood: DOWNTOWN
Zoning: CCA
Value: $60,000.00
Where is this space?

Hello! Free Money!! "Edmonton city council is looking at giving up to $22.9 million in grants over four or five years to developers of major downtown projects starting construction this year."" Also in the article: "Meanwhile, the executive committee also approved reimbursing EAD Property Holdings Corp. up to about $2.9 million to cover the cost of upgrading sidewalks in the Ice District. The decision must be finalized at a future council meeting." January 19, 2021 https://edmontonjournal.com/news/lo...rting-construction-to-offset-covid-19-impacts But then we have this view of that upgrade work. https://goo.gl/maps/gWjriha9mL9zffDc7 which is pathetic , in your face and visual harrassment.

Just wanted to say, I think this might be one of my fav towers in Edmonton. Underrated glass beauty with curves.

The tricky thing is that Cacao is out of mind for those in the pedway system and they derive a lot of business from their existing tower above.

Back