Docs for this one are up in the AIC.

We have the majority of renders/details already, so I won't put them all back up again. But I will a couple of um for summation purposes here, excuse any repeats.

1673342878303.png

1673342959691.png

1673343014116.png

1673343055747.png

1673343081740.png

1673343236715.png

1673343286656.png

1673343318651.png

1673343386403.png

1673343465273.png

1673343570923.png

First real complaint................ a 5-lane cross-section for Yonge? The City has reduced Yonge to one-lane each way up to Davisville and I'm told Transportation had every intention of extending that up to Lawrence or beyond as soon as the Crosstown construction was done.

The cross-section is non-compliant with the vision for the area.

1673343808150.png

1673343918945.png

There, that will have to do for now, gotta grab some more shut-eye before sunrise.

...a loss of 5 stories and 6.5 metres. Which means a gain in ceiling heights while losing the overall height. Least for the tallest.

BTW, does Mr. 42 have to receive a pair of couriered over stone tablets with the new measurements chiseled on it before changing that on DB header? 😼

The green space / park is a welcome effort but it is sort of hidden behind the buildings. I think that would make it less attractive to residents of the broader area (beyond the specific tower residents but perhaps them too). The primary access/open point is on Duplex which sees a lot less foot traffic than would Yonge or Eglinton, so I worry this space would be barren and uninviting without a critical mass of activity. It will really need to be interesting and attractive enough to draw in use.

Kind of disappointed in the tower designs for such a major corner and something you can see for 10's of kms in most directions. Personally liked the last version more. Would have been good to see a design similar to the latest AG one on Yonge south of Bloor.

Lots to be happy about otherwise.

Kind of disappointed in the tower designs for such a major corner and something you can see for 10's of kms in most directions. Personally liked the last version more. Would have been good to see a design similar to the latest AG one on Yonge south of Bloor.

Lots to be happy about otherwise.

Note that HP itself has more or less identified the current tower iterations as 'placeholders'; the designs will evolve.

Ill be honest, I like the design of the podium space and the surrounding parks. Having a grand entryway to an interchange stop is something lacking in the city in most places. However, I do agree with most people here that the tower designs are rather lackluster compared to the podium.

All the new information is updated in the database. The new renderings are taken from both the architectural plan and planning rationale via Rezoning submission.

A blessing to all Yonge and Eglinton residents for the next 10 years of constant construction oh wait it's still happening in the present day! :oops:

...looks like those as for mentioned couriered over stone tablets with new measurements have just arrived! Thanks for the update! <3

...a loss of 5 stories and 6.5 metres. Which means a gain in ceiling heights while losing the overall height. Least for the tallest.

BTW, does Mr. 42 have to receive a pair of couriered over stone tablets with the new measurements chiseled on it before changing that on DB header? 😼
Front page story up now too!

Any guarantees that 2200 Yonge will remain untouched for the future? I'm just reading retained...
IIRC from the public meeting in December, they were saying that they would be sensitively reskinning it to improve its thermal performance, and to unify it around its base where changes are being made. The banking pavilion right at the corner of Yonge and Eg will be removed, the building it's attached to to the south of it is being removed, and the the west side of it at ground level will be rebuilt to address the new pedestrian mews through the site.

Back