Since this is being brought up...when you say NA, I presume you are including Mexico, Central America and the Caribbean which are technically all a part of North America to my understanding. Although I suspect a lot of folks seem not to think that.

(And no, I don't have to mention Greenland here...as I doubt Nuuk is having a 39 x 200 m + building boom up there, lol.)
LOL. I'm sorry; I should have said I only meant Canada and the U.S. It's a bad habit, and I didn't include Mexico, Central America, and the Caribbean. I have no idea what is getting built in those parts of NA. I guess I will have to educate myself and find out now. Happy New Year to you!🙂

I drove by this one yesterday, and there was lots of work going on right in front of it on Yonge Street. Not sure if it was just work being done to the street itself, or if it was related to the project.

Last edited:
Since there hasn't been any photo updates since November 24, these photos from December 21 might provide a little insight as to how excavation is ramping up:

YSL-1.jpg

YSL-2.jpg

They should increase the height, silly not to have your building on the handful of supertalls in the country list.
Of course they're going to increase the height don't worry lol! In fact this building should lose it's potbelly bottom section. And add it to the top to let in some light for the other future towers beside it. And look higher and slimmer like my favorite second rendering that was drafted up lol!

They should increase the height, silly not to have your building on the handful of supertalls in the country list.

I kind of thought that too, but at the end of the day does the official status really matter? I mean like if it's 299 instead of 301 are you really going to notice??

Last edited:
Can't believe I'm longing for the return of Evergreen, Remington's etc. instead of this streetscape killer that forces pedestrians to squeeze on the sidewalk where the facade retention scaffold is.

Back