There was a lot of construction going on here this morning and most likely throughout the day, on whatever that steel structure is (I think it has been mentioned it may be the sales center).

I'll see if I can grab a photo later on today. No promises though. If anyone else can beat me to the punch be my guest.

I have terribly dull news to report on this project for anyone who cares to know:

The east tower will have 1080 Bay Street as its address.
The west tower will be 65 Saint Mary Street.

The townhomes will have individual addresses along Bay or Saint Mary as opposed to unit numbers.

The park will retain the current address of the property, 50 Saint Joseph Street.

I have terribly dull news to report on this project for anyone who cares to know:

The east tower will have 1080 Bay Street as its address.
The west tower will be 65 Saint Mary Street.

The townhomes will have individual addresses along Bay or Saint Mary as opposed to unit numbers.

The park will retain the current address of the property, 50 Saint Joseph Street.

Fascinating :)

Sales Centre Construction - looks like they will be giving heavy emphasis to the glass...

2848614887_3b8fd4339a_b.jpg

This is the one my wife and I are waiting for. I think if you got a unit facing southwest there's almost a zero chance they'd build anything to obstruct your view.

This is the one my wife and I are waiting for. I think if you got a unit facing southwest there's almost a zero chance they'd build anything to obstruct your view.

Very true. Not until U of T enrolment gets so high that St Mikes will need an apartment-style residence, and I don't see that happening for decades.

Good point, although "never say never". If U of T keeps packing in the students, they might cast covetous eyes on some of those properties along St. Joseph Street and Elmsley Place. I wouldn't put it outside possibility that they would tear down one or two of those structures and build something higher.

Having said that, you would have good views over the green and relatively open areas around St. Basil's Church and Queen's Park. It's a great location, and I say that even having said earlier that I think this development is too large for the site.

Yes, $650.00 /sq ft is for U Condo.
So I figured out 1 bedroom around 700 sq feet with locker and parking...will be at least half mil.
That's out of my budget for sure !!!! I'm curious to know how this project will sell.

The signs say 'from the low $300,000's' and I don't believe there are any studio units in this building. Some of these figures aren't adding up.

Back