IMG_7280.jpeg
IMG_7281.jpeg
IMG_7282.jpeg
IMG_7283.jpeg
IMG_7284.jpeg
IMG_7285.jpeg
IMG_7286.jpeg
IMG_7287.jpeg

Sorry if this has been answered already but is the fight over the height going to the LPAT? I'm no height fanboy but I think, in this case, the building is better proportioned with more height.

Sorry if this has been answered already but is the fight over the height going to the LPAT? OLT I'm no height fanboy but I think, in this case, the building is better proportioned with more height.

Fixed that for you.

And, to answer the question, as amended, yes, Sam filed the appeal in September '22

Then your just looking hard enough because it 100% can. You can clearly see the blue panels and Yellow crane now.

I don't doubt you; but I do need to ask, did you notice it with your eyes facing forward, looking at the traffic in front of you; because that really is the preferred method of driving; looking where one is going.

I don't doubt you; but I do need to ask, did you notice it with your eyes facing forward, looking at the traffic in front of you; because that really is the preferred method of driving; looking where one is going.

Well I wasn't driving north if that answers your question.

Here's a new view where we can see the crane for 1 Bloor W - barely!
UTIMG_6152crop.jpg

If you can't see it, it's at the right side of 1 Bloor E, just past the bottom visible, you can just see the orange of the crane. That's the apartment building at Bloor and St George blocking the rest of the view. Viewpoint from Dundas and Wallace to the west.

Last edited:

Back