8EC6D4F5-6E5D-4E49-B887-469284A8AF22.jpeg

Looks pretty good for the corner - the building looks much larger than it actually is. I still don't understand why they went with such a small floorplate and limited density, but the building orientation and design got most of the basics right. Another win for Marda Loop.

Now that the construction fencing is down and you can walk in front of the building it's a perfect fit for the area.

I prefer these kinds of developments to the larger scale 6 story ones, they often interact with the street level so much better. Infinity is a good example of how a 4-6 story building can interact well though.

Not shown from the angle in the photo above - Chachi's will be taking up the 20th street facade.

Interestingly, Chachi's, Deville, Hula Poke, and Dirt Belly (owned by 98 Food Co.) were originally slated to go into the new building on the SW corner of that intersection as a sort of mini-food court but evidently it fell through. There is still an open CRU on the East side of the building; I wonder if one of those will take up that spot.

Back