From the CN Tower

P1000212_resize.jpg

Don't care if I get skewered (and no, I don't like precast) but I really like this sucker, even if the setbacks are facing the wrong way. When its shorter sister is built, these 2 will add some much needed relief from WPCity green photocopies that will dominate the area.

...oops... I said green.

Your not the only one who is high on the WHC
When finished I think it'll be the best looking building south of the Gardiner.

Though I realize it doesn't exactly have much competition there, at least not until pier 27 gets built.
But even then it'll still be the best looking high-rise.

Don't care if I get skewered (and no, I don't like precast) but I really like this sucker, even if the setbacks are facing the wrong way. When its shorter sister is built, these 2 will add some much needed relief from WPCity green photocopies that will dominate the area.

...oops... I said green.

Wow, looking through those photos I was daring myself to make a post similar to yours. It is good to know that I'm not just 'falling for faux' but rather, (seemingly) decent design.

From the CN Tower

P1000212_resize.jpg

^So are the two white cranes in between Malibu and West Harbour City tower both for the lowrise and town home portion of West Harbour City? Or is there a completely different project going into the lot closest to Malibu?

^Sexy dark glass is now being installed.

The crane closest to Malibu is for West Harbor City Phase 2 (podium and tower). The other crane as you mentioned is for the podium of Phase 1.

Thanks for the new pics of the windows!

Don't care if I get skewered (and no, I don't like precast) but I really like this sucker...

I like it too. If you look from across the park with the trees lining up at street level, if looks like a good neighbour.

Scaled Model

once again CGM beats me to it .... grrrr.... hehe :D (from the Condo Show)

yup no doubt West Harbour City are handsome looking buildings, even though glass+steel towers are generally more popular on UT

North Elevation
IMG_2320.jpg

Some Nice Terraces
IMG_2318.jpg

The 11 Storeys Podium Wing w/ Rec Centre
IMG_2322.jpg

Resident's Drop-Off Area
IMG_2319.jpg

And, at the risk of causing new image overload for this thread, one more snap shot of this building from the north.

IMG_2717.jpg

This building is going to be quite the looker. Actually, this whole stretch is going to be quite nice... vastly superior to the monotonous CityPlace collection (save for Panorama and possibly Parade).

Back