Hey Mike, did you take those from 235 Bloor East? I lived there for three years, and had the exact view you took the pictures from, but slightly lower. I would have had a nice view of Casa going up.

It is with some reluctance that I bother posting to a site that has been so unreliable to its members and contributors. Nonetheless..

Photos taken Nov. 29th. The outline for the lobby is now obvious and as of today the balcony railings (sans glass) for floors 6-9 have been installed.

Finally some glass. Looks like Casa will turn out quite nicely. The highly reflective glass looks really nice.

Casa is already outgrowing its neighbours, and it is not even halfway up there, if my floor count is correct.

It is with some reluctance that I bother posting to a site that has been so unreliable to its members and contributors. Nonetheless..

Photos taken Nov. 29th. The outline for the lobby is now obvious and as of today the balcony railings (sans glass) for floors 6-9 have been installed.

I think I speak for many members, when I say that your contributions are very appreciated :)

CASA balconies are a full 5 feet deep!

Well it's official. I prowled around the site on Saturday, walked through some units, and out onto the balconies, which are a full 5 feet deep. I sort of knew this based the scale drawings from my own unit, various assurances, etc. but it was certainly nice to see it for real, for myself.

I did not, sorry. :( Maybe next time, although I'm not much of a photographer. Another thing I noticed while I was in there which pleased me was the tickness of the concrete slabs between the suites. A good 12 inches thick. :) I'm hoping these fabulous emoticoms make up for the lack of photos. :eek:

I did not, sorry. :( Maybe next time, although I'm not much of a photographer. Another thing I noticed while I was in there which pleased me was the tickness of the concrete slabs between the suites. A good 12 inches thick. :) I'm hoping these fabulous emoticoms make up for the lack of photos. :eek:

12" thick slabs should be good for sound isolation.
How do they affect the actual measurements of the rooms in your suite?
Are the dimensions from the floorplans accurrate or much smaller?

10 days later. At work on the flooring of the 26th level. Balcony railings are pictured here too.

Back