I love Vancouver's Shangri-La. Very clean and sharp... modern. I feel like it should be in Toronto.

wow, thats a one big hole...

+1

I woke by there the other day on my way to Smoke's Poutinerie (hmmm) and didn't realize how big of a space this actually was.

I'm use to walking by Trump everyday...can't even compare!

+1

I woke by there the other day on my way to Smoke's Poutinerie (hmmm) and didn't realize how big of a space this actually was.

I'm use to walking by Trump everyday...can't even compare!

You woke by there ... ???
What were you doing sleeping on the street exstasie?

I was by the site on Saturday and as usual there were a couple of jackhammers at work breaking up the slate. The site is so deep that they're into some pretty tough rock. Looks like quality slate from a distance - would make great patio stone. Looks like the south end is down to base but now they've got to take out the ramp and rock below it on the north side. Lots of excavation still ahead so I doubt the crane goes up any time soon.

. The site is so deep that they're into some pretty tough rock. Looks like quality slate from a distance - would make great patio stone.

Do they ever salvage such material? (i.e. offering it to wholesale landscape operations, etc)

come to poutine tomorrow and you'll see how that could put you into the hole! lol

No time to go out for lunch...

I have to pour a slab today...

You'll have to bring the poutine here...

You know where I am...

DSC00081.jpg

DSC00082.jpg

Back