"For all the latest condo gossip, urban__dreamer seeks more dirt!"

I recommend the dirt at the south end of the Market Wharf construction site. :)

Seriously, thanks for the up-to-date photo. I don't have time to see it for myself this weekend. Have you seen the 20th floor views in the latest MW website construction update?

February 8, 2012.

6843443783_586d357dd0_b.jpg

6843444663_3a12ab1fd0_b.jpg

6843445697_a41f8b720d_b.jpg

6843446581_7caf5970fd_b.jpg

Clewes' best work thus far, in my opinion. Very Toronto, yet very contextual and appropriate for the neighbourhood. I'm a big fan of this one!!! :)

Spire?

Clewes' best work thus far, in my opinion. Very Toronto, yet very contextual and appropriate for the neighbourhood. I'm a big fan of this one!!! :)
You put this in our Market Wharf thread? Isn't that treason? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
The cladding reminds me of their NXT project on the Queensway/Lakeshore area in the west end.

Nice. The frosted glass will look spectacular on this building - I think I might actually like the tower portion of this project after all. If only they did this in the distillery district.

...and is designed by aA, which is what I was referring to. ;)

Thanks for the new photo of our future home (November), yours too? But how did it get to be tomorrow already? Do you want to avoid tonight's wind storm? :D

I haven't been to Moscow, but I agree about Toronto and Hong Kong, and I'd add Montreal, Halifax, London, Paris, Hanoi ... and a few others. :)

Last edited:

Back