Anyone think this is a good investment? The location I feel is good.. right by the street car stops.

Does anyone know if there are retail levels? grocery store maybe?? That would be awsome too.

Anyone think this is a good investment? The location I feel is good.. right by the street car stops.

Does anyone know if there are retail levels? grocery store maybe?? That would be awsome too.

Mini-Mart maybe, you probably wont see a grocery store with Metro so close by.

hey

any news on the launch of this construction?
I registered on their website as am very interested in the dna3
Anyone here have VIP access for the first sale date?
thanks
mike

anyone have floorplans for this project?
there is one posted in the P&C but that's it :-(

What are the houses going for in the Toronto area right now? Did you guys get hit as hard as we did here in the US? Where I live, Washington DC homes for sale are increasing in value after things got out of hand for a while (just like things got crazy EVERYWHERE in the US). We're all still recovering. I'm considering moving up to Canada at some point, but can I afford it? :)

Last edited:
What are the houses going for in the Toronto area right now? Did you guys get hit as hard as we did here in the US? Here in the Washington DC area, things got out of hand for a while. We're all still recovering. I'm considering moving up to Canada at some point, but can I afford it? :)

nope, not if you're relying on equity you have in your current property.

altho this is very general, expect to pay ~$500-600 psf for r/e in TO.

it's completely out of line with rents/income.

Does anyone have any idea when the building will be registered? I hear end of Jan from an agent, and end of february from another agent. They seem to be all over the place.
Also, am looking at a unit which faces King st. Am a little concerned about how noisy and busy it can get. Wondering if anyone on here lives/rent in a unit facing King in DNA3, can you tell me what the experience is like?

Back