Does anyone know when the builder is going to release the 3 additional floors for sale, and at what price per sq. ft.?
Do we know for sure yet if they will add the floors somewhere between the mid 30s.

From what i know it will be in the mid 30's and the units will be going at 750-800 per square foot. Thats what the lil birdie told me after he came back from the AURA sales agent meeting a few weeks ago and spoke with Riz.

From what i know it will be in the mid 30's and the units will be going at 750-800 per square foot. Thats what the lil birdie told me after he came back from the AURA sales agent meeting a few weeks ago and spoke with Riz.

Would appreciate if someone, perhaps a R/E agent, could confirm these figures when actual sales take place.

In another thread, 'Baby, we have a bubble', drewp, a R/E agent, had stated that resale at Lumiere and RoCP are going for around $ 750psf. Considering that, these units seem to be a bargain simply because pre-con units are generally around $ 50 to $ 100 more than re-sales.

An after thought.

If cost of parking and storage is taken into consideration, then, psf will go even higher.

Would appreciate if someone, perhaps a R/E agent, could confirm these figures when actual sales take place.

In another thread, 'Baby, we have a bubble', drewp, a R/E agent, had stated that resale at Lumiere and RoCP are going for around $ 750psf. Considering that, these units seem to be a bargain simply because pre-con units are generally around $ 50 to $ 100 more than re-sales.

Lumiere may be at 700psf but RoCP is at about 650-675 a square foot and thats pushing it.

Lumiere may be at 700psf but RoCP is at about 650-675 a square foot and thats pushing it.

Thanks for your post.

Whenever additional units in AURA come to the market, I would appreciate if you, or someone else, could, please, let us know the psf (including parking, locker) charged by Canderel.

PSF including parking and locker will skew the true PSF as the number varies by the size of the unit. Would be nice if the cost for parking and locker can be netted out from the PSF equation.

PSF including parking and locker will skew the true PSF as the number varies by the size of the unit. Would be nice if the cost for parking and locker can be netted out from the PSF equation.

On a new building downtown, just subtract $50,000 for a parking spot and $5,000 for a locker from the sale price, then divide what's left by the sq. footage. That usually gives you a pretty accurate price per sq. ft.
So, for example, an 850 sq ft unit selling for $639,000 (including parking & locker) take away $55,000 = $584,000 / 850 sq ft = $687 per sq ft (or close enough)

Hey guys, long time reader, first time poster

Originally I didn't opt for a locker when I purchased the condo but in hindsight it would be easier to sell in the future if I had one.

I recently received a letter in the mail from Aura that lockers are now available but for $400 more than the original price ($5000). I contacted the office by email and phone and the level of service I received was rushed and rude.

The information I received that the lockers are:
1. 3'x3' no information on height and vary in sizes (which is ridiculous)
2. similar to the locker sizes of phase 1 and 2 (really? need help on this one)
3. the price is not negotiable (fine)
4. the lockers are randomly assigned (also fine)
5. can't guarantee the size

I know I'm knew at this, but is this always how this works? Being rude and pushing the sale of lockers which are only slightly larger than the one I had way back in highschool? Was the original locker offered bigger than these ones offered now? Any advice would be appreciated. I just don't want to have to buy one to increase the chances of selling my unit later. If I was a buyer and asked to see the locker size I'd think it was a joke.

I purchased additional lockers in my building (different developer) for way less than what they are charging you. And they're bigger than 3x3; not huge, but bigger!

I purchased additional lockers in my building (different developer) for way less than what they are charging you. And they're bigger than 3x3; not huge, but bigger!

Well that just makes this decision even harder lol, and I'm sure other people will be buying extra lockers as well...

Hey guys, long time reader, first time poster

Originally I didn't opt for a locker when I purchased the condo but in hindsight it would be easier to sell in the future if I had one.

I recently received a letter in the mail from Aura that lockers are now available but for $400 more than the original price ($5000). I contacted the office by email and phone and the level of service I received was rushed and rude.

The information I received that the lockers are:
1. 3'x3' no information on height and vary in sizes (which is ridiculous)
2. similar to the locker sizes of phase 1 and 2 (really? need help on this one)
3. the price is not negotiable (fine)
4. the lockers are randomly assigned (also fine)
5. can't guarantee the size

I know I'm knew at this, but is this always how this works? Being rude and pushing the sale of lockers which are only slightly larger than the one I had way back in highschool? Was the original locker offered bigger than these ones offered now? Any advice would be appreciated. I just don't want to have to buy one to increase the chances of selling my unit later. If I was a buyer and asked to see the locker size I'd think it was a joke.

Get a locker before they are gone. As you have said, it will be relatively easy to sell the unit.

Some of the 1+1 units have a locker built in -- a closet space, as someone had posted. That individual was not allowed to purchase a unit at the time of signing the deal and was asked to wait for later.

Phase 1 and 2 refer to RoCP1 and RoCP 2 -- 763 and 761 Bay street buildings just around the corner. I live in phase 1. My storage unit is of decent size.

You accept the size of the unit that if offered. It is better to have a locker -- even a small size -- than to not to have one.

Hope this helps.

Yes, buy a locker if they're still available. The price hasn't increased, it just includes the HST now.

Back