News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, a lot of people are feeling sorry for him. (Probably the same ones who were supporting him before, but still.)

People feel sorry for him the way people feel sorry about any dimwitted ogre. The gross personal flaws, including violence and hate, are looked at as caused by his stupidity rather than any malevolence. There is a sense that at some point he must have been mistreated to become the horrible person he is now, and now Kimmel is just beating him up more, forcing him to watch his own videos of foolish conduct like a Clockwork Orange style punishment. And while he certainly didn't have to go on the show, we cannot expect Rob Ford to know any better and avoid the show, because that's just who he is: when people call him up and ask him something he always says yes.

Of course this is all our problem because he's the mayor.

I just watched in on city TV ...
it was sad and embarrassing that he represents Toronto !

RF rambles on with his talking points (which are falsified) with the audience and people of LA as if he was in Toronto ... WTF !?!

Kimmel even tried to be reasonable with RF about getting some help but RF brushed it off ... RF in complete denial.

Neil Flagg is living proof Fakebook and Sh!tter is full of poorly written stuff.

Neil Flagg and Ray Comfort (you know, that Young Flat Earth Creationist) are probably long lost cousins.

Last edited:
Thanks, next time (there will be more still) Where did you catch it? At a pub somewhere?

Streaming site; link was posted here. Could have caught it on City at midnight too if you have access to that. It might be replayed later, Doolittle tweeted about rewatching it on another channel and then going to bed but I know nothing about that.

Yeah, if you can stomach it, check out the I Hate The War on Rob Ford FB page; full of "He nailed it!" "He was great!" "We love you, Rob!", etc..

It's...unfathomable.
oh I wasn't thinking of anyplace that extreme...

People feel sorry for him the way people feel sorry about any dimwitted ogre. The gross personal flaws, including violence and hate, are looked at as caused by his stupidity rather than any malevolence. There is a sense that at some point he must have been mistreated to become the horrible person he is now, and now Kimmel is just beating him up more, forcing him to watch his own videos of foolish conduct like a Clockwork Orange style punishment. And while he certainly didn't have to go on the show, we cannot expect Rob Ford to know any better and avoid the show, because that's just who he is: when people call him up and ask him something he always says yes.

Of course this is all our problem because he's the mayor.

yeah, it all has to do with people thinking he is slow and/or naive but not "bad".

The truth is, I don't like that "Mean Girls" or Jackass routine where someone pretends to be on your side and leads you somewhere just to humiliate you. It's just that it's different here because Ford has brought it all on himself. But we've seen these kind of "comedy" routines visited upon people unjustly too many times.

Neil Flagg is living proof Fakebook and Sh!tter is full of poorly written stuff.

Neil Flagg and Ray Comfort (you know, that Young Flat Earth Creationist) are probably long lost cousins.

They are pretty useful tools, you can filter out the morons

If only Borat could interview Rob Ford.....everyone tweet Sacha Baron Cohen to come to Toronto

Thanks, next time (there will be more still) Where did you catch it? At a pub somewhere?

Streaming site; link was posted here. Could have caught it on City at midnight too if you have access to that. It might be replayed later, Doolittle tweeted about rewatching it on another channel and then going to bed but I know nothing about that.

Am I the only one who just watched on regular old ABC (channel 18 on Rogers cable)? It's a basic cable channel. :confused:

I was always pretty convinced the man was slightly mentally challenged, but I'm seriously considering removing the "slightly". This is a guy with a pronounced learning disability.
I agree and that is why I won't watch the show.
He could also have what is called wet brain.(Wernicke-Korsakoff syndrome) The wet-brain person acts much like the Alzheimer’s victim with loss of recent memory, disorientation with regard to time and place, confusion and confabulation, or telling imagined and untrue experiences as truth. (BettyFord)

I think Doug, and maybe Randy, want Rob out of office as the more TPS looks into Rob they may start digging into the Deco business also. I would actually like to see Doug go down...he comes across as an angry, controlling ass.

Someone, on here I believe, said there should be background checks on anyone who wants to be in politics. I think it's time for that to happen too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back