News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Downtown Arby's" was me, Sno Man. Heh, heh, heh.

So, uh, what exactly happened? An attempt at cleaning up by the mods resulted in pages and pages being wiped out in one fell swoop? Oops.
Really large threads can put a lot of strain on the database of board software. I've seen megathreads take boards down elsewhere.

Maybe it's time to start "Mayor Rob Ford's Toronto, part two" as a separate thread?
That is what Shon Tron said was going to happen. A new and old testament with May 16 2013 as the virgin birth.. BC (before crack) and AD (after denial) as it were.
That is one of the last posts that I saw before I actually had to do some work... And then a miracle happened and the pages rose again from the thread to reign above us from on "high".

Maybe it's time to start "Mayor Rob Ford's Toronto, part two" as a separate thread?

That's what other forums do.

vBulletin is crap, but it should be able to handle gigantic threads as long as the database can keep up. I haven't worked with it since it was even a bigger piece of crap like 8 years ago though.

Never pay people for anything written in PHP.

"Downtown Arby's" was me, Sno Man. Heh, heh, heh.

So, uh, what exactly happened? An attempt at cleaning up by the mods resulted in pages and pages being wiped out in one fell swoop? Oops.

That was brilliant! Too funny. As for what happened, I have no idea, I still have 3838 and 3837 cached on my phone, the pages earlier are gone... (including the page with your joke on it.) When I got home from work, I hit refresh to get the days interim pages in play on the lap top, and it defaulted to a "page undefined, contact your admin."

/I have no idea how to extract those pages to share with the class, but there really wasn't anything big on those two anyhow... the page previous had a riff on RoFo's defense of Alana subbing in (Downtown) Abby.

This is what happened, in case people don't read it on the Issues page.

interchange42's Administrator

Default Emergency Backup!
We are sorry to say that we had to shut down the UrbanToronto Forum briefly this afternoon and restore it from backups from the wee hours this morning.

It is quite possible that all posts from today have been lost permanently. We will attempt to retrieve them, but it may not be technically feasible. If you remember what you posted in any particular threads which is no longer there, please go ahead and re-post.

We are very sorry for the hiccup. Well, more like a loud, smelly, belch. We are very sorry.

Re: The missing posts on the thread... A Ford link to 'Hoffa' gets mentioned and things disappear. Coincidence? I don't think so! ;)

Was this the article?
http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/0...d-anti-drug-crusader-and-ex-police-informant/
How boxing great George Chuvalo and Jimmy Hoffa’s ex-driver dined with Rob Ford (and pledged their support)
Mr. Elkind, was a driver for crooked U.S. Teamster boss Jimmy Hoffa in the 1950s and then drove Montreal Mafia boss Vic Cotroni. He continued working with mobsters, fraudsters and conmen until he was caught up in a scandal that pushed him into the hands of police.

He then became a prolific police informant, working for 30 years as an undercover operative, documented in a recent book.
Lisi = Elkind ?

Was this the article?
http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/0...d-anti-drug-crusader-and-ex-police-informant/
How boxing great George Chuvalo and Jimmy Hoffa’s ex-driver dined with Rob Ford (and pledged their support)
Mr. Elkind, was a driver for crooked U.S. Teamster boss Jimmy Hoffa in the 1950s and then drove Montreal Mafia boss Vic Cotroni. He continued working with mobsters, fraudsters and conmen until he was caught up in a scandal that pushed him into the hands of police.

He then became a prolific police informant, working for 30 years as an undercover operative, documented in a recent book.
Lisi = Elkind ?

Yes.
Matt Elliott tweeted a link to that and a link to a SAL spin on another Barbarians lunch for contrast...
I think SAL needs a hug.

Am I the only one who giggles reading "Downtown Arby's"? Because I can't help but see "Downton Abbey". I would kill to see a spoof on the Fords as the Granthams of Etobicoke.

Rob Ford’s Toronto – Forum posts on 7 March 2014, from noon until the system crash

Might not be complete but it should be pretty good.

1. Acrossthewater said:Today 11:59
I looked up the bio for this guy because he reminds me so much of David Price. He and Lisi exchanged packages as late as August 2013.
His Facebook page says he worked at DRE CONSTRUCTION.

http://www.robfordfiles.com/associat...olas-trepanier

Arrrgh. Haven't got the hang of putting pics up yet!
Attached Images
Last edited by Acrossthewater; Today at 12:04.

2. RoboHobo said:Today 12:08
Originally Posted by basic
We're definitely on the same Tribe.
Same here lol.

3. basic said:Today 12:10
Originally Posted by RoboHobo
Same here lol.

Vincenzo?

4. RoboHobo said:Today 12:12
yes

5. basic said:Today 12:14
Fancy meeting you here!

Anyways I am hoping we can crack one hundred entries in the pool.

6. Bebop17 said:Today 12:15
Originally Posted by requiem
https://twitter.com/TOMayorFrod/stat...501056/photo/1

LOL...admittedly even I don't know who all these people are.
Originally Posted by Jimmi T
Woah, I knew Iwanowski well for a long time. Never heard about him being caught up in this.
That image - set of images - appeared in a who's who article somewhere after the release of the ITO. I remember the layout of the images and the fact that Dima appears twice.

I can't find the article now but I did find an "ITO photo index" someone put together. According to that index, Iwanowski appears on Page 278 – Paragraph 136 d) i) 1) d). You'll find him about halfway down the photo index page. Here's the link -http://www.scribd.com/doc/180504462/...TO-photo-index
Last edited by Bebop17; Today at 12:20.

7. next_to_herb said:Today 12:16
March 21.

8. Adaax said:Today 12:21
I'm more sporadic poster than lurker. Having said that, I'll take March 24.

9. chandlerpopper said:Today 12:24
I'll take March 7th out of an extreme level of hope and optimism. I'm very tired and I would like something to perk me up this afternoon.

10. euler said:Today 12:33
Is he at work today?

11. smalltown said:Today 12:34
April 29th please.

12. SecretSquirrel said:Today 12:35
Originally Posted by animatronic
Crumbling facade, oversized, tacky, more of a publicity stunt than a sound business move and funded by mob money. And that'd just the mayor.

Changing the subject, glass has been falling from the Trump Tower.

Due to the amount of time I've smiled or actually laughed, I'd like to nominate animatronic for some sort of award. Perhaps "Most Consistently Sharper Than A Page Of Oscar Wilde Witticisms Rolled Into A Point, Dipped In Lemon Juice, And Stabbed Into Somebody's Eye".

13. chandlerpopper said:Today 12:35
Originally Posted by euler
Is he at work today?
Funny you should ask. Peat just tweeted he's going to a Downtown Abbey costume thing at a museum.https://twitter.com/reporterdonpeat/...88782653333504

14. SecretSquirrel said:Today 12:37
Originally Posted bythisbusymonster
There will never be a link found between Ford and Smith, because there isn't one.
Wow. You seem really certain. Almost like you know something. Care to share?

Of course, a cynic might wonder if you were simply dressing your opinion up as fact.

15. newearthling said:Today 12:37
Originally Posted bychandlerpopper
Funny you should ask. Peat just tweeted he's going to a Downtown Abbey costume thing at a museum.https://twitter.com/reporterdonpeat/...88782653333504

Spadina Museum. So no, he is not at work. He is doing some fun stuff, which may be considered work for Ford, since he can't actually do the work work.

16. requiem said:Today 12:38
Does he even know what Downton Abbey is? He couldn't name any Oscar-nominated films or actors.

17. newearthling said:Today 12:39
Vincenzo?

Mob connections? :p

18. euler said:Today 12:40
That's... random. I suppose he has nothing else to do.

It's actually positive for the city when he's not at 100 Queen (or any other Queen - haw), so can't complain. Other than that I'm paying him.

19. PinkLucy said:Today 12:41
Does he even know what Downton Abbey is?

20. newearthling said:Today 12:43
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel

Due to the amount of time I've smiled or actually laughed, I'd like to nominateanimatronic for some sort of award. Perhaps "Most Consistently Sharper Than A Page Of Oscar Wilde Witticisms Rolled Into A Point, Dipped In Lemon Juice, And Stabbed Into Somebody's Eye".
We should have a UT awards ceremony! We need something for the person who wins the pool, and for honourary mentions to MetroMan, Jimmi T, animatronic and anyone else who deserves one. My vote for the award would be a high rise condo building sculpture, with Rob Ford climbing up (and trying to terrorize) the outside a la Kin Kong.....except he is falling off.

21. DSC said:Today 12:45
Perhaps the many comments on his sartorial deficiencies have hit home. Something like this might be appropriate:

22. chandlerpopper said:Today 12:45
I wonder if he's being invited to entertainment industry things now just for the attention. Like some kind of sad socialite.

23. euler said:Today 12:46
I went to school with Val and Inna Levitan's daughters and know them well, personally. Don't believe all that you hear about them being evil...

But apparently Val resigned.

24. greenegg said:Today 12:47
Originally Posted by newearthling
We should have a UT awards ceremony! We need something for the person who wins the pool, and for honourary mentions to MetroMan, Jimmi T, animatronic and anyone else who deserves one. My vote for the award would be a high rise condo building sculpture, with Rob Ford climbing up (and trying to terrorize) the outside a la Kin Kong.....except he is falling off.
It can be a red tie affair!

25. tjcv74 said:Today 12:55
I would like to take Mar 18 in the pool please and thanks.

26. SecretSquirrel said:Today 12:56
I wonder if he's being invited to entertainment industry things now just for the attention. Like some kind of sad socialite.
Maybe, but the Spadina Museum is run by the City, and it is the City which has invited him. They prettymuch have to invite the Mayor to everything.

I heard a rumour that various City departments are actually reluctant to put on events which they would otherwise have wanted to host. If true, it's understandable: who wants to work hard to put together an event to promote some aspect of City business and then have all the press coverage amount to "Ford <something bad> at City event"?

27. chandlerpopper said:Today 12:58
Maybe, but the Spadina Museum is run by the City, and it is the City which has invited him. They prettymuch have to invite the Mayor to everything. Rumour is that various departments are actually reluctant to put on events which they would otherwise have wanted to host.
Didn't know it was a city operated venue/event. Thanks for the info.

28. the lemur said:Today 12:59
Spadina Museum. So no, he is not at work. He is doing some fun stuff, which may be considered work for Ford, since he can't actually do the work work.
Huh. Would have thought he had more than enough spadina at home.

Downton Abbey ('Downtown already has enough abbeys!'), eh? Maybe they'll make up a character for him and dress him up accordingly ... the out-of-shape opium-smoking butler who keeps disappearing for long stretches of time.

29. PinkLucy said:Today 13:00
I don't think he actually gets invited.

30. SecretSquirrel said:Today 13:00
Originally Posted by the lemur
Huh. Would have thought he had more than enough spadina at home.

Downton Abbey ('Downtown already has enough abbeys!'), eh? Maybe they'll make up a character for him and dress him up accordingly ... the out-of-shape opium-smoking butler who keeps disappearing for long stretches of time.
Mr. War-on-the-Carson?

31. newearthling said:Today 13:01
THE FIRST ANNUAL UT RED TIE AWARDS SHOW!
Coming soon!
As soon as we have hand cuffs and orange jumpsuits at queen and bay, you will have your awards!

ps: let me know if you need any design work done. I am here for all your photoshopping needs! Well....mostly paint.
Last edited by newearthling; Today at 13:04. Reason:plugging my 'shopping skillzzzzz

32. r937 said:Today 13:04
... Downtown Abbey ...
i knew a girl who used to dance under that name

33. euler said:Today 13:05
Originally Posted by r937
Literally made me laugh out loud

34. r937 said:Today 13:06
she had a cute sister called meryl cannidate

35. animatronic said:Today 13:09
Originally Posted by r937
I don’t appreciate people calling Downtown Abbey a prostitute. Abbey is not a prostitute. She’s a friend. And it makes me sick, how people are saying this.

36. eastcoastanddown said:Today 13:56
...late to the game!

--->April 11th.

37. euler said:Today 14:00
Adam Vaughan on selfies with a plane crash/train wreck/worst mayor ever.
People do take pictures of planes that don't crash, Adam.

I find myself so conflicted, always wanting to punch both Ford and Vaughan straight in their face.

He makes a good point in general, though. And whoever has their notifications on on their Mail.app or their iPhone is a bad reporter.

38. ceread said:Today 14:01
Delurking to pick March 31st. Of course, April 1st would be a delightful choice to charge RoFo, but I'll stick with March 31st.

39. Dottie said:Today 14:07
Originally Posted by the lemur
Okay, so they just gave him an ill-fitting bowler hat to go with his outfit from Monday's Kimmel appearance:

https://twitter.com/annhui/status/442002639685824512

https://twitter.com/TOMayorFord/stat...460928/photo/1

Not so much butler as early 20th century hoodlum ...
Ahem...

40. tariqata said:Today 14:09
Originally Posted by euler
People do take pictures of planes that don't crash, Adam.
I find myself so conflicted, always wanting to punch both Ford and Vaughan straight in their face.

He makes a good point in general, though.
"He's drunk on his notoriety. It's the first time he's been drunk on something that's legal." Exaggerated, maybe, but Adam Vaughan always does have a nice turn of phrase.

41. GavinTheAlmighty said:Today 14:11
Originally Posted by zang
When the father died, the family set him up with a job and started grooming him to go into municipal politics, expecting his name to give some credence to Doug running provincially. They were happy with Rob being a council "back bencher", doing little damage.
Just for clarity, Doug Sr. died in 2006. Rob had already been in municipal politics for six years by that point. He started working for Deco after Carleton.

42. euler said:Today 14:12
Originally Posted by tariqata
"He's drunk on his notoriety. It's the first time he's been drunk on something that's legal." Exaggerated, maybe, but Adam Vaughan always does have a nice turn of phrase.
He is a clever guy with a sharp tongue, but he's just as much an extremist as Ford is. Loathe the man, though he does have some good quotes.

43. John_Dee said:Today 14:18
Originally Posted by requiem
Does he even know what Downton Abbey is?
He probably misheard, and thinks he's going to the opening of a new downtown Arby's. "I'm gonna git me one 'a dem roast beef sammiches!"

44. W. K. Lis said:Today 14:29
Originally Posted byGavinTheAlmighty
Just for clarity, Doug Sr. died in 2006. Rob had already been in municipal politics for six years by that point. He started working for Deco after Carleton.
I would put "working" in quotes. Others at Deco would be doing the real work, but then he'll get the credit and the paycheques and the dividends.
Last edited by W. K. Lis; Today at 14:31.

45. GavinTheAlmighty said:Today 14:30
Originally Posted by W. K. Lis
I would put "working" in quotes.
"He started receiving a paycheque from Deco after Carleton"

46. EagleEye said:Today 14:36
Adam Vaughan on selfies with a plane crash/train wreck/worst mayor ever.
I LOVED Don Peat's reaction!!!

47. Kat_YYZ said:Today 14:38
Originally Posted by John_Dee
He probably misheard, and thinks he's going to the opening of a newdowntown Arby's. "I'm gonna git me one 'a dem roast beef sammiches!"
dying with laughter here...

48. Irishmonk said:Today 14:44
I'm picking April 10th for no apparent reason. Doug could be arrested as well, but I think there's a less than 50 percent chance of that. Conspiracy to commit murder is about as likely as snow in late April. So, maybe less than 5 percent. It's going to be a busy spring on this thread.

Btw, are there any page limits to this? What if it approaches 5 or even 10,000 pages during the trial and the election?

49. euler said:Today 14:51
Originally Posted by Irishmonk
Btw, are there any page limits to this? What if it approaches 5 or even 10,000 pages during the trial and the election?
Technically speaking, there is no limit to the posts on a thread with vBulletin. Some admins (notably, the SomethingAwful forums, which run a heavily-modified older version of vB) will limit a thread's maximum size because it causes heavy load on the database. I don't see that happening here, since we've gotten this far.

50. greenegg said:Today 14:51
I've never been to an Arby's and I don't know anyone who has. Therefore, I believe it's a front for something...not gonna say what.

51. basic said:Today 14:58
Originally Posted by greenegg
I've never been to an Arby's and I don't know anyone who has. Therefore, I believe it's a front for something...not gonna say what.
Speak for yourself - Arby's is amazing! Although it is hard to find one around anymore.

52. greenegg said:Today 15:00
Really? Do they have anything other than a roast beef sandwich?

53. ChesterCopperpot said:Today 15:03
Ford is actually at the MTCC for the The Ireland Fund of Canada St. Patrick's Day Luncheon at the minute.

Ford loose at an open bar event - oh boy!!!

He has a different red tie on today

54. riverbank said:Today 15:06
Hello. I've been reading this thread for months. Maybe because I like crime dramas. Maybe because it's an authentic civic drama.
Thought I'd share something I did some months ago anticipating where this hubris would lead. Note: I do not own the copyrighted
images I reconfigured under fair use provisions for purposes of parody or commentary while creating a new artwork.
Last edited by riverbank; Today at 15:15.

55. eastcoastanddown said:Today 15:08
Speak for yourself - Arby's is amazing! Although it is hard to find one around anymore.
Brampton still has one at Queen St and Clark Blvd. The next time you find yourself wondering why you are in Brampton, hit them up and keep the roast beef dream alive.

56. the lemur said:Today 15:08
Originally Posted by Dottie
Ahem...
Attachment 23576
'Acerage'? Nice work, 1920 proofreader!

Arbuckle got a raw deal - nothing like Ford.

57. the lemur said:Today 15:10
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ
dying with laughter here...
Arby's ... Fatty Arbuckle ... 'Arby's? Fat f**k'll have one of those!'

58. ShonTron said:Today 15:14
Originally Posted byeastcoastanddown
Brampton still has one at Queen St and Clark Blvd. The next time you find yourself wondering why you are in Brampton, hit them up and keep the roast beef dream alive.
Queen and Rutherford. It was closed last time I was through there.

59. JWBF said:Today 15:14
Cutting ribbons is RoFo's job, however, touring buildings, and showing support for things he voted down in counsel is just campaigning. RoFo is a master of glad-handing.
Last edited by JWBF; Today at 15:16. Reason: content

60. Kat_YYZ said:Today 15:20
cool pic, riverbank! welcome

61. EagleEye said:Today 15:20
Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 48s

"Mayor Rob Ford will be presenting a congratulatory scroll to past former member of his football team" Mayor's office press release #TOpoli

Supposedly at 4 pm. We need a pool to guess what time he actually shows up. I kid, I kid! (But I bet he'll be late)

62. Jado said:Today 15:24
I love that we're getting all these great new/de-lurking contributors!

Must be something in the wind....

<cue Phil Collins' "In The Air Tonight">

63. Towered said:Today 15:25
There's one at Sherway Gardens.

64. ShonTron said:Today 15:30
I'm moving all the old posts into a new thread - Mayor Rob Ford's Toronto Part I. The cut-off date is May 16, 2013 (could look at it as an Old Testament/New Testament). Nothing is being deleted.

65. eastcoastanddown said:Today 15:31
Originally Posted by ShonTron
Queen and Rutherford. It was closed last time I was through there.
Besides my family, I now have no reason to ever go back there. Shame.

66. Dubster said:Today 15:50
Originally Posted by Jado
I love that we're getting all these great new/de-lurking contributors!

Must be something in the wind....

<cue Phil Collins' "In The Air Tonight">

Agreed. We should throw a massive post-arrest party or something.

67. PinkLucy said:Today 15:51
Originally Posted by DSC

"It is great to see a public and private sector collaboration like this help make our heritage more accessible and interesting for people of all ages," said Mayor Ford.
I wonder who wrote that for him. I wonder more if he even knows what it means.

68. zang said:Today 15:51
Originally Posted by greenegg
Laundering money through senior citizens?

69. anne said:Today 15:56
Add me for April 7.

70. Johnny Au said:Today 15:59
I am unable to find the archived part of this thread (Mayor Rob Ford's Toronto Part I).

71. westyvt said:Today 16:02
it's a front for gravy
Originally Posted by zang
Laundering money through senior citizens?

72. thisbusymonster said:Today 16:17
I do know something, but sadly I'm not at liberty to share. Smith died for the usual reasons that people who hang out with drug and gun deals die, he made some bad decisions and they caught up to him. Rob Ford and Smith didn't really have any connection at all.

If you are betting, don't waste your money on that bet.

73. pattycakes said:Today 16:20
Troll Alert

74. Dubster said:Today 16:20
I do know something, but sadly I'm not at liberty to share. Smith died for the usual reasons that people who hang out with drug and gun deals die, he made some bad decisions and they caught up to him. Rob Ford and Smith didn't really have any connection at all.

If you are betting, don't waste your money on that bet.
I'm "betting" you don't know jack shit.

75. pattycakes said:Today 16:23
Originally Posted by ShonTron
I'm moving all the old posts into a new thread - Mayor Rob Ford's Toronto Part I. The cut-off date is May 16, 2013 (could look at it as an Old Testament/New Testament). Nothing is being deleted.
Another biblical idea, BC - before coke, AC - after coke

76. VTB said:Today 16:26
So RoFo is still going on about how much money was spent to follow him around. Did it occur to him that his refusal to talk to the police might have added significantly to the cost? Some reporters should raise that with him next time he starts sprouting off like that.

77. Dubster said:Today 16:26
Originally Posted by pattycakes
Before crack, After Doug?

78. Johnny Au said:Today 16:26
Originally Posted by pattycakes
I must agree. It is a major cut-off point, as shown in the statistics by blackballed, in which since the crack scandal, the number of posts per month skyrocketed.

79. jml said:Today 16:34
Michael Cooke ‏@TorStarEditor 1m
Police are asking a judge for a new search warrant in Brazen 2 #robford. Contents kept secret for now.

hm. wonder how far along this case actually is.

80. pattycakes said:Today 16:35
Originally Posted by jml
Police are asking a judge for a new search warrant in Brazen 2 #robford. Contents kept secret for now.

Must have found something in Lisi's recordings.

81. Kat_YYZ said:Today 16:41
Originally Posted by jml

just last night I was wondering: If they are planning to arrest Ford, would they execute a search warrant on his home (and office/car/etc). And would they do it after arresting him or before?

82. senseandmeasure said:Today 16:50
Wouldn't the police be able to arrest Ford based off of what they know/have evidence for and then get extra warrants to further prove their case?
Getting extra search warrants at this time makes it seem like they don't have their case as wrapped up as we would hope..

83. maudlin said:Today 16:53
Nope. Nope. Nope. No need to rush this and risk losing everything. The fact that they are asking for ANOTHER warrant strikes me as great news. They have enough to go digging further.

84. basic said:Today 16:56
The arrest seems imminent.

They may already be taking Brazen into the different directions that were mentioned here previously. Who the hell knows what they found in California.

85. Dubster said:Today 16:57
I have no idea what the search warrant info means except Brazen II is on going.

86. Pblo said:Today 17:00
Originally Posted by anne
Add me for April 7.
May 28th, please. I have a prize too.

87. dforthandbview said:Today 17:04
So TPS get the OPP involved and 2 days later we learn a new search warrant has been issued. Could be it for Ford? Surely the TPS must feel a little more comfortable now that any issues involving Blair and conflicts of interest have been resolved...

88. Dubster said:Today 17:06
Wouldn't it be hilarious if they busted Don Cherry before Rob Ford?

89. dforthandbview said:Today 17:10
Rob Ford having lunch with Jimmy Hoffa's former driver (He was also Montreal Mafia boss Vic Cotroni's driver):
http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/03...ice-informant/

90. pattycakes said:Today 17:14
TPS got the new warrant, let's hope it's for Rob:

http://globalnews.ca/news/1195091/po...investigation/

91. dforthandbview said:Today 17:23
Ford had a former Don Bosco player that signed with the CFL at City Hall today to receive a scroll from the mayor. He was kissing Ford's ass big time, saying how he gave him money when he was poor, how great a person Ford is. "I thank Rob Ford every day for taking me in", "I love you, coach". Last ditch effort by the mayor to portray himself as a hero before he's arrested, perhaps?

92. edmundoconnor said:Today 17:30
Ford gets arrested, Chow announces. Same day. Won't happen, but it's nice to dream.

93. tiffer24 said:Today 17:32
reporterdonpeat 4:19pm via Web
"When you look at Mr. Pugash making $178,000 as a communications director, that's pretty shocking" Rob Ford on police sunshine list.

So says the hardest working mayor in the country...

94. basic said:Today 17:34
Originally Posted by Pblo
May 28th, please. I have a prize too.
What do you have?

95. dforthandbview said:Today 17:35
Originally Posted by tiffer24
"When you look at Mr. Pugash making $178,000 as a communications director, that's pretty shocking" Rob Ford on police sunshine list.
It's pretty shocking for Rob Ford to make $177,499 as Toronto's superintendent, as well.

96. FromTheHammer said:Today 17:37
There will never be a link found between Ford and Smith, because there isn't one.

97. OSS 117 said:Today 17:39
Originally Posted by tiffer24

So says the hardest working mayor in the country...

And how much was Dave Price making again?

98. Franks2000inchTV said:Today 17:40
It says an additional warrant -- could it be an arrest warrant? Are they handled differently than search warrants?

99. pattycakes said:Today 17:41
Martin Short on Rob Ford:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZOjZ...ature=youtu.be

100. EagleEye said:Today 17:42
Originally Posted by OSS 117
And how much was Dave Price making again?
My first thought as well.

Last edited:
Thank you so much, animatronic.

UT should move to something like XenForo. I work as a mod on a popular forum that uses XenForo and it is very easy to use and is very powerful. However, XenForo can get rather expensive, but UT can easily handle the donations, which can be set to monthly or annually.

Regardless of software, there should be a hard cap on the number of replies in a given thread. Right now, the unofficial soft cap is around 50,000 posts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back