8.7K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.9K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
jlancasterCBC 5:57pm via Web
So, who pulled the plates off the SUV currently sitting in a Muskoka impound lot? Police and impound owner say they didn't.
Maybe Robbie, being the smart guy that he is, suggested taking the plates off so no one would recognize the vehicle and follow it

My guess is Robbie asked his rehab buddy to keep him supplied for the next few weeks, only problem being that his buddy's rehab obviously didn't work very well and she got herself arrested :)

so the person who posted the video seems to be a local reporter
https://twitter.com/CarlyVerhoeven
though she's not tweeting much.

And it's of the woman who was driving, getting her stuff from the impounded vehicle, right?

I find it interesting the video has no proper title. Seems like she just used You Tube to host it on that one page. Also, the video is unlisted.

The clerk doesn't place your order on the counter, he winds up with it in his hand and punches you in the face with it.

LOL, thanks, my keyboard has seen a lot of wear and tear from coffee spews lately!

I find it interesting the video has no proper title. Seems like she just used You Tube to host it on that one page. Also, the video is unlisted.

The video was just shown on CityNews, along with all photos from her Facebook page.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back