News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's "assuming" anything? Maybe they'd already seen enough of this sort of behavior from His Oafship that they knew what to look for.

Why are we still giving the bastards even this level of deniability? What's to contradict the possibility that they understand the difference perfectly well, and they just don't care? Yes, they're stupid, but are they that stupid?

Oh, Doug. It's almost possible to admire the sheer, utterly shameless, hypocritical gall of the man.

Almost.

You mean like an unneeded 2 billion dollar subway, DoFo?

I love this part of the Dale article:

Notably, the city kept secret the name of the security guard who wrote the report — on the grounds that “the disclosure could reasonably be expected to endanger the life or physical safety of a law enforcement officer or any other person.”

So, the security guards are afraid of the Mayor.

Why would H.A. give a rip about RoFo and or Smith? Or are we talking about being threatened about other investigations?

I don't have any specific knowledge about what Donovan may have said about the H.A., but generally speaking...

It's well known that H.A. would care tremendously about virtually *any* situation, provided they were paid their asking price to care.

Why are we still giving the bastards even this level of deniability? What's to contradict the possibility that they understand the difference perfectly well, and they just don't care? Yes, they're stupid, but are they that stupid?

I didn't mean to give the impression that they were anything but lying POS. I was referring to the fact that they were probably just as bad as Deco employees as they are as they are with the City, not the other way around.

reporterdonpeat 10:04am via Twitter Web Client
"Not as far as I could tell" Doug Ford on whether Mayor Rob Ford was "intoxicated" at City Hall on Easter Monday.

"Unelected"

It's funny reading comments on the IHTWOMRF Facebook group and other places where they now accuse Norm Kelly of being the "unelected mayor".

I'm no big fan of the guy, but it's such a big exaggeration to call him the "unelected mayor".

He was elected by his constituents with 74% of the vote in his riding.

Rob Ford's first deputy mayor Doug Holyday fled Crazytown for provincial politics. Ford then hand-picked Norm Kelly as his next deputy mayor.

Ford himself then fled to "rehab" to fix his "problem with alcohol", which by default leaves his hand-picked deputy mayor in charge.

Robbie is still the actual mayor (amazingly enough!). And when he comes back, fully fixed of course, he'll take charge again.

I guess Rob lost a few of his powers and budget along the way too, but really, who's to blame for that?

"Not as far as I could tell" Doug Ford on whether Mayor Rob Ford was "intoxicated" at City Hall on Easter Monday.
Is he even aware that there's video? "Oh, THAT thing. I thought his foot was asleep. Billion dollars, folks."

Another example of Doug covering up for his brother. Of course you knew Rob was messed up, you were there. Cut the bullshit.

Last edited:
Lying really is pathological with this guy! He doesn't even have to lie at this point. "Secret" is already out...RoFo's already in rehab.

Tweet from Don Peat - bolded emphasis mine

Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 3m
Doug Ford says Mayor Rob Ford wasn't drunk on Easter Monday ... he had "muscle spasms" from working out #TOpoli

OMFG. The gall of that guy.

AoD

Last edited:
I've long thought of Holyday as a mouth-breather.

I had thought of him as someone with whom I would have political differences, but would still be an admirable representative of the city - sort of like Norm Kelly. His original handling of the crack scandal back in 2013 wasn't terrible - not defaulting to the side of the mayor, raising questions and behaving the way a political ally would. But then he went full idiot, claiming that the video was faked, jumped right back into Ford's camp, and started attacking everyone.

I hope that Holyday gets trounced next week.

“You obviously condone all the scandals, you condone wasting billions of dollars" Doug Ford on Norm Kelly endorsing Kathleen Wynne.

If any reporter doesn't immediately call him out on this and says "then by extension, you obviously condone the drinking, the drug use, the associations with criminals" then they need to lose their job.

If any reporter doesn't immediately call him out on this and says "then by extension, you obviously condone the drinking, the drug use, the associations with criminals" then they need to lose their job.

Most of the media will just repeat what Thug said and go "Oh, okay, thanks for clearing that up for us!" There are some reporters who would call him out but more of them need to start doing it instead of just being Ford parrots.

Where was Rob on Tuesday April 6th? Did he come to city hall? What time did he arrive?

Tuesday April 6th did not occur in 2014. Do you mean April 6th, Tuesday April 8th, or Tuesday April 22nd, the day after Easter monday (Tuesday, April 22nd)? I'll check the Rob Ford Work Watch Twitter account!

GraphicMatt 10:30am via Echofon
Find me the person who is like, "Yes, muscle spasms. That makes sense." I want to study that person. I want to understand. I want to believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back