News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
LONG time lurker. I finally joined up to say THANK YOU!!! It's been driving me crazy to see this rumour and not see any proof, but you totally just sealed it. This forum is absolutely incredible. You guys do the work that reporters are just unwilling or unable to do. I have spent a lot of time reading your posts. I don't currently live in Toronto, but plan to return and don't want this asshat and his brother to destroy it before I get back. Thank you guys for doing all of this hard work!

Thanks Oriana, I forwarded that post onto the major news outlets via twitter.

I can't take much credit since every clue was taken from what other people found and posted on this forum. I just looked up Windermere Resort :) However so excellent that this has been sent out, thanks basic!

Thanks! I've been following this thread for a while and finally decided to take the plunge. BTW I'm an addiction medicine physician and also a cocaine/crack addict in long-term recovery, so I'm *very* familiar with addiction, rehab etc. If anyone has any questions I'll be more than happy to share my perspective.

Thanks! I've been following this thread for a while and finally decided to take the plunge. BTW I'm an addiction medicine physician and also a cocaine/crack addict in long-term recovery, so I'm *very* familiar with addiction, rehab etc. If anyone has any questions I'll be more than happy to share my perspective.

Hi and yes, I have a question. What kind of rehab would have its clients visit bars, grocery shop and wander around the community on a daily basis? I get that an outpatient program would be different but Ford's claiming to be in a 60 day program.

Ford has no credibility, and his words are worth nothing. The only way to confirm that he is abstinent is for him to submit to random, supervised drug tests. If he refuses, it can be stated with confidence that he is not abstinent. This is standard practice in addiction medicine, especially for hard-core addicts like Ford.

love to see him agree to random testing. who could force it though? city council?

Ford has no credibility, and his words are worth nothing. The only way to confirm that he is abstinent is for him to submit to random, supervised drug tests. If he refuses, it can be stated with confidence that he is not abstinent. This is standard practice in addiction medicine, especially for hard-core addicts like Ford.

Welcome to UT.

The Bros. have brought up drug testing, well at times they can control and not random testing, and only if all the councillors be tested as well. Of course that's just grandstanding, however, now with the fact of rehab... council could vote to make random testing for the mayor, preferably until 10/27.

Testing a side, social media and regular media are doing a pretty good job of keeping tabs of a lot of Robbie's activities, except for the "constitutes'" meetings that keep him from going to work.

And that is the important point to me, how his playing is keeping him from being "mayor". We pay him to be a leader and guide Toronto and counsel to being more efficient and better, as per his platform, but he has only proven to be as effective as all "fiscal conservatives" who have proven to be full of suit in the past.

Can someone with the photoshop skills combine the photos of Windermere with the Ford instagram photos? It might make the message clearer and it will be easier to tweet them.

Dale confirms. :)

Daniel Dale ‏@ddale8 4m
Toronto Star investigative chief Kevin Donovan is now on Twitter at @_kevindonovan.

Steve Paikin ‏@spaikin 26m
I'm moderating #topoli Mayoral candidates debate tonight at 6pm, Metro Hall Rotunda. @oliviachow @DavidSoknacki @KarenStintz @johntoryTO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back