News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
this "doug apologizes for jihadi comment" narrative is pissing me off. if you watch the entire interview, doug gave a grudging, conditional apology after having to be put back on topic a few times, and then having the words basically dragged out of him. only then does he offer a typically BS "if you were offended then i'll take that back"-type statement.

he's such an infuriating scumbag.

this "doug apologizes for jihadi comment" narrative is pissing me off. if you watch the entire interview, doug gave a grudging, conditional apology after having to be put back on topic a few times, and then having the words basically dragged out of him. only then does he offer a typically BS "if you were offended then i'll take that back"-type statement.

he's such an infuriating scumbag.

What's even more infuriating is the way Cynthia just let him reel off the typical Ford slogans without the slightest challenge. Only in the last minute or so did she decide to challenge him on the "jihadi" comment. She, and most other reporters, should have been doing that all along.

Last edited:
What's even more infuriating is the way Cynthia just let him reel off the typical Ford slogans without the slightest challenge. Only in the last minute or so did she decided to challenge him on the "jihadi" comment. She, and most other reporters, should have been doing that all along.

very much agree - still giving these clowns way too much free reign. even if only on the personal level, i'm surprised more journalists don't look at them and say, "hey - you're lying to me right now," or "hey, you just called me biased/a maggot/a jihadi/etc."

c'mon now, media. it can't all be up to the man on the street. when you've got your 10-minute sit-down with rob, or your 1-on-1 with doug, don't waste your time. re-asking questions like "are you a racist?" is a waste. what, are you expecting rob to say "yes?" you need to work on solid questions that demand meaningful answers, and quickly push away the fluff. "this isn't about how much weight you lost," or "that's not the question," or "that's irrelevant."

the whole thing's incredibly frustrating.

very much agree - still giving these clowns way too much free reign. even if only on the personal level, i'm surprised more journalists don't look at them and say, "hey - you're lying to me right now," or "hey, you just called me biased/a maggot/a jihadi/etc."

c'mon now, media. it can't all be up to the man on the street. when you've got your 10-minute sit-down with rob, or your 1-on-1 with doug, don't waste your time. re-asking questions like "are you a racist?" is a waste. what, are you expecting rob to say "yes?" you need to work on solid questions that demand meaningful answers, and quickly push away the fluff. "this isn't about how much weight you lost," or "that's not the question," or "that's irrelevant."

the whole thing's incredibly frustrating.

To be fair, Dwight Drummond did push rofo in the cbc interview.......way better than Mansbridge's candy azzed interview. I'd suggest Drummond was tough enough to make rofo cancel the next day interviews. He was sweating and appeared to be very sedated/ high with his BS answers.

Maybe "live" reporters aren't sharp enough to challenge these gumbas BS on the fly! Reporters are only good at print and or scripted journalism??

Where's Colbert and Daily when we need them;)

And another thing;)

ROFO admitted to showing up to work hungover as well as drinking at the CH office. BOTH items give justification for termination WITH cause!

Why is he still employed?

The three gumbas (Mammo, ROFO, DOFO) wanted the city employee immediately fired when pictures showed him with his head on the desk, "sleeping"!

Where is that outrage now?

To be fair, Dwight Drummond did push rofo in the cbc interview.......way better than Mansbridge's candy azzed interview. I'd suggest Drummond was tough enough to make rofo cancel the next day interviews. He was sweating and appeared to be very sedated/ high with his BS answers.

Maybe "live" reporters aren't sharp enough to challenge these gumbas BS on the fly! Reporters are only good at print and or scripted journalism??

Where's Colbert and Daily when we need them;)

I'd like to see Carol Off interview either one of the Ford bros.

And another thing;)

ROFO admitted to showing up to work hungover as well as drinking at the CH office. BOTH items give justification for termination WITH cause!

Why is he still employed?

The three gumbas (Mammo, ROFO, DOFO) wanted the city employee immediately fired when pictures showed him with his head on the desk, "sleeping"!

Where is that outrage now?

+100! Where's the followup? Why the silence? Frustrating and infuriating.

If IHTWOMRF is to be taken as the spearhead of FordNation, then things are entering scary territory.

The page has always been the bastion of oddballs. Visiting the page it's hard to claim otherwise. While Neil Flagg likes to act as though he and his group represent the majority, they are outliers. Hell, the page can't even muster as many likes as St. Pierre et Miquelon (a tiny group of islands off the coast of Newfoundland that belong to France and that few Canadians are even aware of). I've also found it very odd that three of Ford's biggest defenders (and Facebook sh!t disturbers in general) are Stove Head, Los Gayringo and Sue Wilson (none of whom lives in Toronto or even the GTA).

Things though are starting to get into real extremist territory. Neil himself is doubling down on DoFo's "jihad" statement. The racist and bigoted comments are getting more overt and more frequent and some newer members are less-than-savoury, including a biker who makes "white pride" posts on his own page, and another with a convicted Nazi war criminal as his profile picture.

Neil, who once claimed to be "fair", long ago reversed his decision to let anti-Ford posts remain and began banning people, but now freely ignores incredibly inflammatory and ignorant things that he once would have deleted. And he appears quite resolute in attacking even his own followers who dare to question him or Ford.

He is content to keep stirring the pot of hatred as long as it's in support of Ford. He now claims he truly believes that there is a "holy war" against the Fords.

While Ford is dangerous to the city, I'm beginning I believe Flagg is more so. He's going off the deep end, and is leading the charge of a group (clique?) of increasingly more ignorant and anti-social followers.

Last edited:
I know it's posting date... what I'm asking is: where do you see that information? all I see is "2 months ago" -- which does not give me a specific date. When I look on my phone vs my PC, I get "8w" or "7w" so I guess it's giving it in weeks rather than months which is a bit more specific. I'm new to this app, I don't know if I'm doing it right.

One page out from any actual pic, the 'gallery' or whatever they call it, when you 'mouse-over the pic it shows the date:
rob ford busted 03.jpg

Attachments

• rob ford busted 03.jpg
    rob ford busted 03.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 959
I'd like to see Carol Off interview either one of the Ford bros.
Carol Off interviewed Ford in the early days of his mayorship. She called him out on a couple of things and is right at the top of Rob's shit list. I can't imagine him ever doing another interview with her.

Carol Off interviewed Ford in the early days of his mayorship. She called him out on a couple of things and is right at the top of Rob's shit list. I can't imagine him ever doing another interview with her.

didn't he hang up on her? like halfway through a football practice?

http://buffboyfitness.ca/

looks like the guy's name is wayne "buffboy" williams.

and according to his facebook (https://www.facebook.com/chosenwayne78) most of those pics are from the middle to the end of april.

also, here's his older website, http://www.teambeachbody.com/buffboy78, on which it says...

The oldest date of the 'matching' pics of him & Rob seems to be April 23rd. So if they were all taken at the same event it may well be nothing to see here. The comment on the one May 6th is odd though....
"Let the media wonder where you are...he's getting better and that's what counts!"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back