News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't read the article, and I wasn't in the driver's seat. But, unless it is safe to do so, or if personal injury is at risk, I don't swerve to avoid.

If Doug were standing in the road, I wouldn't call it safe. So in that case you'd be right not to swerve. ;)

The site of the Etobicoke Ford Fest still hasn't been cleaned up. Rides are still there and signs haven't been removed.

RE: Signs

I saw two FordMayor signs on Glencairn between Marlee and Dufferin -- other than those two, I haven't seen any east of Dufferin. I feel like I've seen about the same number of Tory & Chow signs. Maybe a slight edge to Tory. Lots more ward councillor signs than mayor. That "Colle" guy is really popular.

The site of the Etobicoke Ford Fest still hasn't been cleaned up. Rides are still there and signs haven't been removed.

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    857.8 KB · Views: 823
^ LMAO

Doug's story is more full of sh!t than a carnival port-a-potty at the end of a long weekend. :rolleyes:

I was thinking of the Carnival cruise horror stories.

The Carnival cruise line disabled by a fire and left floating for days, stinking of shit and piss, has reached a new level of horror as the towline taking it to Alabama—where its passengers would, finally, be able to disembark and go home—broke, leaving them floating once more in the Gulf of Mexico, 30 miles from shore.
http://gawker.com/5984334/disabled-...o-new-circle-of-hell-off-the-coast-of-alabama

"Actually, sounds kind of like living in a college dorm."

Last edited:

I saw that for myself this morning, and was going to report it until I read this post. (Ah well, because it's private rather than public property, no rush, I guess)

Also interesting to report: 15 Windsor Dr is *no longer* sporting its Ford sign. More intriguingly, though: there are a couple of private-property Chow (?!?) signs on St Andrew's Blvd to the north (i.e. the main drag btw/Don Bosco and 15 Windsor).

And also, sadly--the Domise signs I've seen seem by and large public-property; on front yards it's mostly, I dunno, a horror vacuii of LaRocque, Lagakos, Patterson, the Mayor Ford omnibus proxy, etc whatever. But not Domise, for some reason--unless that's what Team Ford's been maliciously taking down. (And IMO the Domise signs seem rather graphically weak for a front-runner.)

LMAO Pattycakes I am in no way shape or form related to the Ford Family.. I do know of them and people related to them. that is all you need to know lol..

lmao.. curiosity killed the cat. I am just keeping an eye on posts making sure the truth does not get twisted about the people I know.. ITS not the fords lol.. I am not related , I'm not a druggy I can't be lmao

Doug is a liar. Who has road spikes? Cops? What an idiot.

I just got an email from Tory thanking me for being part of Team Tory and asking for a 'favor'. I responded asking why they think I'm team Tory and suggested they use the Canadian spelling of 'favour'.

Hear that. Ticks me off, personally. Seems like "American Political Operatives' at work. But it's likely just auto-correct or whatever it's called on systems with American-language based vernacular. Had fights with my own device about it. It's learned the lesson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back