8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Natalie Johnson @NatalieCTV
Doug Ford says he's always believed there should be more security at city hall. Cites bomb threats and other security concerns this term.

He and Rob faked that...

Jennifer Pagliaro @jpags
Candidates asked about their leadership skills now. Shaw says Ford has experience, but has been at centre of divisive council. Asked if he needs to change his approach.

Ford said he had a call from a councillor tonight asking him to endorse them. Doesn't name them. Says he disagrees with Shaw.

Ford says you have to have a "backbone" and stand up against the people who have a "hand in the cookie jar."

Ford says you "have to be transparent." Going after Tory for not having Charter Communications on an online resume.

Last edited:
It's really kind of sad to see the last great Stones record besmirched in such a way, but that is high-larious. What is it? Where can I get one?

The lyrics for "Shattered" work really well for the Fordz. Kinda amusing, really. ;)
http://www.lyricsfreak.com/r/rolling+stones/shattered_20117877.html

"All this chitter-chatter, chitter-chatter, chitter-chatter 'bout
Shmatta, shmatta, shmatta, I can't give it away on Spadina Avenue
This town's been wearing tatters (shattered, shattered)"

My Twitter feed is now just a sewer pipe of DoFo lies, I'm getting sick, my boy is tired and my wife is at her 'not best time'.

Christ, what a day.

Monday can't come soon enough.

(Ya don't hear that very often)

Jennifer Pagliaro @jpags
Ford initially answered Pride question by saying would be mayor of "all the people." Shaw asks what that means and Ford said he would march.

Iola just freaked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back