News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminds me of those cracked.com lists. They also make me cry laughing.

Those lists have been cracking me up for decades.

"Or that cowboy-hat-wearing other brother Ford, who looks sort of like Neil Young if Neil Young was allergic to bees and then got stung by thousands of bees."

It's funny 'cause it's true.

Ya I guess that is extreme but that is the fords for ya when it comes to money lost lol. Hmmm maybe they should make Randy do a lie detector find out where his money is going other than lawyers to hide where his money is going lol.

Do you know the family? I definitely don't, and just a guess here, but I would think the dysfunction probably started with (or before) Doug Sr. and Diane...who gives their children a lie detector test?

Ya I guess that is extreme but that is the fords for ya when it comes to money lost lol. Hmmm maybe they should make Randy do a lie detector find out where his money is going other than lawyers to hide where his money is going lol.

Drugs? Alcohol? Hookers? I did see that one article (or was it the most recent ITO? Hard to keep track) where it said his Deco bonus was cut drastically from one year to the next. Still no excuse for ducking out of child support. Lots of people who make far less than them (even them in a bad year!) pay their child support faithfully.

Drugs? Alcohol? Hookers? I did see that one article (or was it the most recent ITO? Hard to keep track) where it said his Deco bonus was cut drastically from one year to the next. Still no excuse for ducking out of child support. Lots of people who make far less than them (even them in a bad year!) pay their child support faithfully.

I think Randy's ex's lawyer will be making a few inquiries into the drastic drop

That's sounds kinda low-ball for an opening pitch in terms of damages, IMO. Even it goes to trial and Warren wins, the judgment would be watered down. Any of the lawyers here care to speculate on Mr. Kinsella's angle?

Basic physics: this is what happens when an unstoppable douchebag meets an immovable prick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back